part-12

Let's get continued

😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥

He went to lock the door of the cabin on the sound proof  button . He started to watch every video from the next day of their marriage. The pain in his heart increased seeing the suffering of naira. He lost his control and sat on the floor with a thud. Tears flowed like a river stream from his eyes. His whole body became numb seeing his love in pain. He cried and cried for hours for not being able to save his wife, the one who trusted him with her whole life. The happiness of conquering his dream project vanish in air and pain remain in his heart. He cried for not being able to protect her, for not being able to save her from the torture, for not being able to make her trust him to share her problems with him, for not being able to be a good husband like her who is a good wife.

He thought that he lacked somewhere from providing the assurance for naira, so that is the reason she have been hiding the  pain with the mask of happiness in front of him and acted like nothing has happened in his  absence.

He saw their wedding photo on the table  took that photo close to his heart and thought that she always trusted him so much and never hide a small thing from him but never in his terrible dream thought that naira would be hiding this big issue from him , just to keep his family United who never cared for her. She  cared for that family who never received her  open heartedly. Never  loved her , atleast not even treated her like a human being in their house. But she being a kind hearted person always wanted to keep family united because always from childhood she dreamt of living with a big family receiving their love especially a mother's love from her to be mother in law. She never wanted him to go through the pain she went through because her extended  family never cared for her and his brother.  Her grandparents from both the sides never accepted her parents love so her parents came far away from their family and started to lead an independent life.

In childhood days whenever she used to see at friends enjoying with their grandparents she always wanted to have a life like that but she never had one. When Kartik shared that he have a dadi,  naira expected her to love her like dadi does to Kartik. But she never got the love from dadi and his so-called mother. He cried remembering how Naira said him that she wanted to have a big family get pampered by them but he couldn't able to fulfill her that wish. By seeing his family he always thought they will receive naira with open hands but he never dreamt that they will show their cruel nature towards Naira. He also failed as a husband. During the marriage vows, he promised that he will protect her, provide her happiness but he couldn't able to fulfill the promises he made to her.

He don't know how he could face her father for whom  he promised that he would take care of Naira like a princess. Keeping princess apart his family members have treated her like a slave. Anger built-in him remembering how his family members made a lovely bubbly girl into a robot . Her father treated her like a princess never a let her  do any work , took care of her as if she is a glass doll. The talkative Naira have become silent. She lost most of her weight bearing their tortures.

He always thought that he can understand Naira better than anyone in this world but couldn't able to recognise the hidden pain, agony and sadness in her eyes. He believed the facade she  shown to him. From past few days he was so into the business that he  forgot about taking care of  naira. His family members have not allowed Naira to meet her father and brother not even allowed her to call them . Naira was so connected to her father that she couldn't able to stay without talking to her  father. He remember how she used to call her father daily when she was in a trip from the college. He now recognised why Naira is so happy when he used to make her talk to naitik papa. The sudden rage raised in him, he broke everything present in the cabin and vowed  to destroy his own family for troubling his wife and raising their hand on her.

He recognised that his so-called mother is showing him fake love just to conquer his whole property and to kick him and his wife out of that house and make her own son the king of Goenka property. He made plan how to destroy their whole plans to conquer property and left to that so called house which is hell for his wife to see what his wife is being bearing now. All the love he had for his family vanished and just vowed to make their life as miserable as they made his wife's life.

K- get ready Goenkas to face Naira's Kartik. From now on I am not your so called son, but a husband who want to take revenge for his wife pain.

He got with red bloodshed eyes and left to his so called house.

In his whole drive the glimpses of naira were revolving in his mind. The pain in his heart keep increasing minute by minute as he is reaching his so called house. He remembered how Naira used to laugh her heart out during their college days and how she cried that day because of the injury. The reason behind her tears were dadi and chachi. His heart break into million pieces how he saw her crying for her mother. He  somewhere got the idea why Naira didn't want to give birth to a girl child.