Chapter 20

Hey all, I know I havent replied to many comments but I really wanted to get this chapter uploaded for you a.s.a.p so please forgive me.

All my love as always Mel xoxo

Chapter 20

Stopping right in front of us he stared down at us, but before he said a word; I watched as he took in some deep breathes. I could tell he was trying to calm himself down because by the look of his face; I could tell he was ready to rip of someone's head off and to be honest I didn't blame him. What scared me though was the fact he hadn't even seen Isabella yet and I knew once he had all that temper was going to blow up, hopefully on the person responsible. However, seeing him battling to get his temper under wraps eased the fear that I was beginning to feel. He was here. Joshua hadn't run. At least I didn't think he had because if he had run surely he wouldn't be right here right now, right? Then again after Lisa called everyone even the club, it was Joshua's men that were here within minutes helping us find Isabella. Not our friends but Joshua's.

I hadn't asked Jack or anyone about Joshua disappearance but then again that was the last thing on my mind at the time. However, as much as I wanted to confront him right now, in where the hell he had run off to, I knew now wasn't the time.

"Who did this?" although his voice was low, the tone of it sent cold chills down my spine.  Swallowing hard against my sobs "I don't know" I answered truthfully. His face turned redder with what I knew was his temper raising.

 "Was it her ex Jaxon?" he asked in that same bone chilling tone. Lisa looked at me and although I hadn't mentioned my thoughts out loud to her, she answered. "I think it was."  Joshua turned to me as if he was waiting for me to confirm it. "I do too."

 Although I wasn't sure it was Jaxon. I couldn't think of anyone else that hates Isabella. Not that Jaxon hated her but Isabella was liked by everyone. I didn't know anyone who didn't Like Isabella enough to beat her so badly.

   "Joshua" I heard Jack call out. Joshua stared at us for another moment before turning around to face a pacing Jack.  It was as if they were having a silent conversation between themselves. Although I wanted to know what they were saying, I was too nervous and worried about Isabella. Right now all I wanted was for the doctor to come through that door and tell us that both mother and baby were going to be fine. Then, and only then would I hunt down whoever did this to Isabella.

 "Elle. Lisa, I want you to tell Jack here everywhere we would be able to find Jaxon now. Better still you and Lisa go with him. I don't want any of you to come back here until you find out where he is and who did this." I so badly wanted to scream at him and tell him where to bloody go. The way he spoke to us angered me. Who the bloody hell did he think he was walking in here acting all concerned when he was the one that had run out on Isabella and left her hurting more than she already was. Didn't he realize what he had done to her?

 Nevertheless as maddening as he made me feel, it also made me realize how much he was hurting too. Looking at Joshua, even though I was angered, it broke my heart. I wanted nothing more than to go with Jack but I wasn't going to leave. I couldn't leave. I needed to know Isabella was going to make it before I went anywhere.

 Joshua must have noticed my dilemma. "As soon as the doctor returns with news, you will leave." Jack looked at Joshua with concern and to be honest, the way Joshua looked; it looked as if he hadn't slept in days if not weeks. His usual fresh godly looking face looked drawn and pale.  His clean shaved face had growth of days as well giving him a more rugged look. Joshua's head leant against the opposite wall to us. His body slid down to the floor where he buried his head in his hands. By the way his shoulders were shaking it looked as if he was crying but none of us said anything. Lisa and I stared at each other wondering if we should go over to him but seeing Jack keeping his distance we just sat there holding onto each other.