(1/2) Chapter 11 - I mean the kid is seducing

you gave me the feelings people

write novels about.

/

Prince and 3 older came into some events that are organized in the middle of open space and set up each shop like an Indian marquee with beautiful orange lights lined up all over the place and the people here seemed energetic. Mesa and JJ whine and say that they want to eat a lot of food but didn't want to order in the restaurant. They have a difficult time searching which part of Chiangmai has this type of event. At last, they end up here.

"Damn at the right is very cute"

"Oh, you look at eleven o'clock. Angels walking on the ground" The 2 gentlemen who kept squinting at the girls until their necks almost broke made the real northern people laugh as he heard that Mesa are into fair girls that makes him U-Turn to look at them.

Different from Kuafah who is walking with his hands inside his pocket while looking for food.

"Is that similar to poached eggs?" The person from Bangkok asked by leaning closer to whisper beside his ears.

"That is called Kaibam (ไข่ป่าม) krab, it's different from poached eggs. The texture is similar, only similar krab"

"That's very hard to understand. I'll just buy it" Doctor Kuafah take out his wallet before paying the money to the seller that kept saying 'ซาวบาท' (A/n: That is in northern dialect) which means 20 baht. Prince had already teached him that phase and then the doctor paid exactly before walking while eating like a kid.

"It's…burned at some parts but still taste good"

Freaking adorable

Prince smiled widely because the person in front looked like a kid wanted to eat everything he sees, especially the Northern food like stream chicken wrap (ห่อนึ่งไก่), Kaeng hang le (แกงฮังเล), Kaeng Kradang(แกงกระด้าง). He didn't know if he could eat it but he wants to eat.