part-14

Let's get continued

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

He moved inside the room to see naira sleeping peacefully. The guilt was suffocating him. He bent on his knees infront of naira on the floor and held her feet , apologising for putting her through all these and promised to take care of her like a baby. His tears rolling down his face and falling on her feet . She started to wake up . Karthik  kept his forehead on her feet.
She woke up completely and gasped seeing Karthik in that position. She immediately took her feet back , bringing Karthik out of his daze. But Karthik again hold her feet and started to say sorry again and again..

Naira was horrified seeing Karthik like this . Tears rolled down her eyes seeing him in this condition. She forcefully fred her feet from his hands  and got down the bed.

N- kya hua Karthik? Aap ye sab kyu kar rahe ho? Aur sorry kis cheez ke liye ?

Karthik stood on his knees and clutched her stomach while crying...

K- mujhe maaf kardo naira.. mei tujhe protect nahi kar paya... Mei bohut bura hu na .... Apni biwi ke dukh nahi pehchan paya... Mujhse shaadi karne ki wajah se ye sab sehna pada .... Agar humari shaadi nahi hui toh tum bohut khush rehte ho na.....

N- Karthik kya bakwaas kar rahe ho ...
ye sab kya hai..mujhe..mujhe kuch samajh nahi aa rahi  hai...

K- mujhe sach patha chal gaya.... Tumhari saath jo hota hai Ghar mei... Sab kuch patha chala mujhe...

Naira was numb in her place. Breathe got stuck in her throat. Tears rolled down her eyes.

N-( with trembling voice) k..y..a..s..a.ch

K-( standing up straight looking into her eyes) jo sach tumne mujhse chupaya.

Naira trembled in her place and sat on bed with a thud .

K- kyu chupaya Naira? Kya bharosa nahi hai  mujh mein?. Itni badi baat mujhse chupa kar yeh sab Kuchh saha tumne . Ek nahi do nahi 6 mahinon se.  Don't you trust me enough to share your problems with me. If you would have said this before we would have been living a happy life away from all these chaos.

N- isliye mei  nahi bataya Karthik,  agar mein starting mein hi sab bataya to , tum na apni family se alag hota hai. Family se dur rehna padega. Tum yeh logon ko bahut pyar karte ho karthik. Aur mei nahi chahti ki , tumse yeh sab khushiyan cheen sako. Aur...

Karthik cut her in middle..

K- stop talking rubbish naira. My happiness only lies in you. Yes I love my family so much but not more than you, especially after knowing what these people did to you. To make you happy, if it all I need to stay away from every damn  person in this world then also I will agree for that.... Nothing is more precious than you. You always wanted me to be happy right even I always wished to see you happy how you used to be before marriage. And coming about family, this family never accepted you, never kept you happy then why the heck are you thinking about them. Even you are staying away from your family right the same way for you I will stay away from my family. There is nothing wrong in this. If you would have  said this truth before, we would have been having our  own family  our own  house away from this and we would have been maintaining a cordial relationship with these people. These people are literally treated you like a shit and you  beared everything, why? because of me,  thinking about my happiness you sacrificed your peaceful and happy life. You cut the connection between you your father and your brother. After our marriage you should be living like a Queen but these people treated you like a Slave. But never for one's revealed a single thing to me. Never let me know what is happening behind my back in this house. Even though you are doing everything , still they said you are in capable of being an ideal daughter in law and more preferably incapable to be an ideal wife.

Tum Na bahut acchi Aur nayara Itna Bada Dil Hai Ki Hai Sab sun ke Chup rahi hai. Itna bhi acchi Nahin Hona hai naira. Over  goodness causes harm. I couldn't make your trust me Naira .  I don't deserve you. If you have married someone else you would be leading a happy life right. I am so bad Naira I couldn't even protect my wife who loved me so much. I always used to say that I love you more than that you love me but today I am changing my opinion you love me so immensely that you happily beared everything.

Naira it's paining here so much ( pointing towards his heart)  by watching those videos , it's increasing by passing time . By seeing itself I felt this much pain , i can imagine how much pain you went through and how much you cried.

I am so unlucky naira , first I lost my mother then i made ur life miserable by marrying you.  Mei bohut depress hua tha maa jaane ke baad  . Papa me mrs.goenka se shaadi kiya taaki vo mujhe maa ki pyaar de sake. Mrs.goenka bohut acchi acting ki hai. Mujhe toh bilkul patha nahi chala tha vo jhoota pyaar dikha rahi hai. Dadi , chachi , mrs.goenka sab ko mei nahi chahiye sirf aur sirf property chahiye.
Aur tujhe trouble Kiya kyuki meine half property Teri naam pe kiya. Paiso ke liye ye sab kiya. ( Looking towards naira who was a cry mess) par ye log nahi socha ki hame kitna dard hoga sach patha chalne ke baad. Dhoka diya hai ye log. Nafrat karta hu mei. I hate them . Orphan hu mei. Koi nahi hai mujhe. Koi nahi .... ( Crying loudly)

N- k...a..r..t..h..i...k.. pl..s. ha..ndl..e K..ar..o ku..d..h ko... Me..i..h..u..a..n..a..
Tu..m ka..bi a...k..el..a na...hi ho...

She hugged him close to her heart and let out their emotions.