Lexi's Play

I'm rewatching this episode as I'm writing it to make sure that everything is perfect.

Such a roller coaster of emotions in this episode and chapter.

A little change to a certain scene tho.
_____________

"Alright y'all, I'm finna head out." Fez says to Ash, Custer, and Faye.

"Wait, you're, uh, you're leavin?" Custer asked.

"Yeah, we about to leave right now." Fez replies.

He looks between both Faye and Custer. Something feels off to me again. Is he getting this same feeling? "Is everything good?"

"Before you go bro, I, I really gotta talk to you about something." Custer says.

Fez sighs clearly just wanting to leave. "Like what, man?"

"Everything." Custer answers.

"The fuck is you talkin' 'bout, bruh?" He asked confused.

"The fuckin cops found Mouse's body." Custer finally gets out.

Fez told me about Mouse. He used to do business through him. But why the fuck is he bringing this shit up now?

A glass shattering turned all our attention on Faye, who obviously dropped it. "Sorry."

She crouches down and piles up the glass with her hands. Fez and I glance at her as she looks back up at us and places her finger over her lips. Indicating for us to not say anything.

"Did you hear what I said?" Custer asked.

Fez leaned against the wall. He seemed to be in his own head a little. Ashtray observed everything as if he was picking up on shit that we weren't. I sat on the couch across from Custer. We obviously weren't leaving right away.

"I thought you told me that Laurie killed Mouse, right? Laurie?" Faye questions.

Laurie is one dangerous ass person to fuck with. But I know she ain't kill him. Fez told me everything that happened. Faye is trying to protect him. From her own boyfriend though? I'm starting to get confused.

"I never said that. What are you talking about?" Custer asks.

"Yeah, you know, Laurie, the drug dealer that lives in the apartment complex off Kemper. Yeah, you were the one that told me she killed Mouse." Faye says standing on her word.

"I never said that." Custer argues.

"Yes, you did." She replies.

I'm starting to sense that Custer is an informant. If that's true that means something is recording this entire conversation.

"You know that Laurie and those fucking people, they scare me. Why are you trying to protect them?" Faye asked.

"I'm not fucking protecting anyone. What the fuck is this?" Custer asks looking around.

"So you're working for Laurie?" She responds.

"Hey, no. So how about you just shut the fuck up." He snaps.

"Okay, then why are you trying to cover up a murder that she committed?" Faye asks.

He starts nervously laughing. Much like Cassie did when Rue exposed her ass. I will never forget that day.

"All right now. Think it's time for you to get outta here, big fella." Fez says.

"Bro we gotta figure out what the fuck we're gonna say. Okay, this is becoming an issue." Custer says.