Chapter 40: New girls from a different world

Meanwhile at Sweet justice, you were at the place and this time you were alone since your friends had to do important things, so you decided to spend more time with Barry.

Barry: I'm telling you, the best ice cream dessert you want to get is the Ultimate cookie mixture cake surprise!

(Y/n): Really? I thought you said that Sweet Justice was putting that on an event.

Barry: Yeah true, but that was only for special occasions.

(Y/n): Oh yeah, right.

Barry: Well then, what can I do for you?

(Y/n): Oh come on Barry, you know what I want.

Barry: The usual I presume?

(Y/n): Yep.

Barry: Come right up!

Soon Barry quickly made your favorite dessert which was about about 1 minute make and gave it to you. You quickly pay the money and ate the ice cream.

(Y/n): Yum, this stuff is the best!

Barry: Yep! There is no dessert I can make in Sweet Justice!

(Y/n): Sure thing Barry. Say, have you seen the girls lately?

Barry: No, but come to think of it, the last person who came was Babs.

(Y/n): Babs? You mean Gordon? Where is she?

Barry: Not sure. Last I check that she said that she was planning to spend some time with Kara.

(Y/n): Oh okay.

Barry: But hey, if you want to tell her that you wanted to see her, I could-

(Y/n): No it's fine Barry. And besides, I'll find her eventually.

Barry: Sure man.

After that, (Y/n) decided to leave Sweet Justice after you finished your dessert and walked around in Metropolis for a bit. You wanted to think for a moment on some friendship issue

(Y/n): I guess Danny fine without me. But come to think.. I don't spend more time with the girls and I feel like I need to go back to see them again.

You continued to walk knowing that you needed to spend more time with your friends. You were walking down the road and pass the bridge, but before you can keep walking to the park, you bump into a random person.

(Y/n): Oh oops..

(Y/n) quickly looked up and saw that he bumped into a girl who was wearing a purple skirt and had beautiful purple shining hair, and had some books with her.