Chapter 34 Axl ❤️ Licah

Licah's POV

The good news made Axl so happy. He entered the room, smiling.

"You should rest more." He can't hide his happiness.

"How is Honey?" I asked him. Honey is more important right now.

"He is unconscious, but that is Honey. He will be okay." Axl sat on my bed. "This made me so happy. They know already. I think they deserve to hear this good news after hearing a bad one. At least it made them feel better to know that there was an additional member of the family and Honey's operation was successful.

"I know we haven't planned about this baby yet, but I am so overjoyed to hear from the doctor that I am pregnant." I told him. 

Axl was busy feeding me when we heard the alarm. "I'll check it. Stay here." Axl put the food on the table beside me. 

He returned looking gloomy. "Honey's blood dropped, but they said he will be fine."

I want Honey to recover and be back on track. We are not that close yet, but I believe that we will be soon when the time comes. 

It was a day after when Honey became conscious. I immediately went to his recovery room.  He stared at me from head to toe. "You are still here. Go back to Bangkok." Honey spoke weakly.

"Did you think I stay here for you? I am pregnant, and the doctor advised me to rest." I replied to him.  I am happy that he sounds like the real Honey now.

"Wow! Congrats! I hope the baby will grow up to look like Axl. I pity him if he looks like you." Honey said.

I was supposed to be pissed, but I felt otherwise. I am happy to hear this from Honey. This makes me think that he is better now.

"Baby, can I talk to Licah privately?" Honey asked Enzo.

"Okay! I'll just wash up real quick. I'll be back right away." Enzo tapped my shoulder. 

Honey is looking at me awkwardly. It was just him and me in this room.

"Licah, can you go back to Bangkok now?" Honey asked me. I thought he was just kidding earlier.

"Do you hate looking at me that much?" I chuckled. 

"Actually, if you can convince Enzo to go with you, that would be better. He needs to say goodbye to mommy Ira. I was hoping you could bring him flowers on my behalf too. If I could travel just now, I really would. I trust you. Please deliver my flowers to him as my last gift to mommy." Honey said. How did he know this? We've been trying to hide this truth from him to save him from being depressed. He needs to focus on his recovery too. "You think I wouldn't know? I am Honey, just to remind you."

"We will go home in the evening. Will you be okay here? Mommy Ira asked me to take care of you. He wants you to know how special you are to him. He loves you so much, Honey."

"I know that so well. I will go back to Bangkok soon. Don't worry about me that much." Honey avoided my eyes. "I missed him."

I held Honey's hand. "You might feel uncomfortable talking to me, but I can listen. I don't give the best advice, but you can count on me." I want to be Honey's friend. Not because mommy Ira asked me, but because I believe there is something in Honey worth taking the risk.

"Whatevs!" He exclaimed. "I'll rest now. Looking at you makes me sleepy."

The evening came, and we were on our way to the airport.  I let Axl talk to his cousin first before going back. "Baby, can you bring me to the best flower shop before going home?" Honey sent me the description of the arrangement he wants me to bring to mommy Ira's funeral.