Brother's Advice

(Prince Sitting on sofa... He is engrossed in thoughts..His brother came in drawing room and he saw that his brother thinking something so deeply )

Vivek : Uncle Why he is so calm today? What is he thinking?

Uncle : Who knows what's going on in his mind?.. Most of the time he has several questions in his mind maybe wondering About that

Or making plan to get in trouble again(uncle said and laughed )

Vivek : Ha ha ha..

Hey kid what are you thinking.. Are you ok?

Prince : unnn? Sorry bhai i didn't hear you? What?

Vivek : Are you ok buddy?

Prince : yehh bhai..
(After two seconds )
Actually I'm not bhai can you help me?

Vivek : for sure.. Say what's bothering you.

Prince: ( start to tell )
actually bhai my one classmate fought with me Few days Ago and it was not my fault because of him teacher scolded us both.. And after some days he came and said sorry i said it's ok..

Now the thing is today he came and said to give him my notes For study and asked me to help him in some sums cause he was absent from past three days

But i don't want to help him or don't want to give my notes also.. but at the same time I'm feeling so bad that I'm not doing his help In study 🙄what should i do should i help or should i ignore him?

I want to help him bhai but his bad behavior and the way he fought with me that teacher's scolding.. I can't forget that. And it makes me more angry too I'm like nope let it be i should not help him. I'm in huge dilemma.. 🤦‍♂️
(After explaining he took one long breath )

Vivek : Actually it simple prince, look i can understand he did wrong with you but he apologized to you and that time you also said that's ok you know the meaning of this right it means whatever he did to you... You are forgiving him.. But now you said after said it's ok.. Still you can't forget that.. How?

He came to you cause he thinks that you forgave him..he thinks that you'll help him.

See when you make mistakes, you apologizes to me sometimes i scolds you sometimes if i can't forgive you i punish you but after that Do i stay angry with you? I becomes normal in just one minute

You made mistake.. You apologize i forgive you it's over.. What if i say.. "No i can't forgive you cause i can't forget your mistakes" How will you feel?

Prince : I'll feel hurt..

Vivek : yehh..You know Prince we don't forgives people for their selves, we forgive them for our self , to get real happiness and real peace of our heart.. he said sorry means he put his ego aside and accepted whatever he did..

You should help him, as a classmate and as a good boy, be kind and helpful prince as your elder brother I'll give you this advice now it's all up to you kid

Prince : I think as always my brother is right I should help him, i should not to be like this, I'll help him bhai and I'll give him my notes too.. And I'll also try to forget what he did.. For my pleasure.

Thank you bhai you're really my truly guardian..

Vivek : I'm glad you understood..buddy i know you're so humble and kind.. So Go ahed..

Prince : Yes sir.(he saluting his brother )

Vivek : hummm good sir..(he said in funny tone)Now let me go I've so many college work.