Payback

Disclaimer: I own nothing, not RWBY, not the characters, or any concepts and abilities written here. Please support the official release.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We go to an undisclosed closet, with cobwebs all over it as it hasn't been used in days.

Until...

*BOOM!*

"We're out... we're finally out!"

"At long last!"

Out of the smoke is Glynda Goodwitch and James Ironwood, looking like a mess.

"Why didn't you say that you had Dust in your pocket we could have used that ages ago!?" Glynda demands.

"It never came up, okay! Besides, I didn't hear you complaining during sex!" Ironwood counters.

"It was a heat of the moment, James, don't dwell on it!" Glynda hisses.

James crosses his arms and huffs. "That's not what you said when I was giving you the pounding of a lifetime."

Glynda blushes. "S-Shut up!"

James then sighs. "So, now that we're out. What do we do now?"

Glynda turns to James. "What do you think?" Her smiles is all teeth. "We get our revenge on that little midget."

"Yes. Revenge."

"Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!" The duo let out an evil cackle.

"What is going here?"

Glynda and Ironwood turn to see Roman and Neo standing in front of them.

"What's up, doc?" Roman asked.

Glynda and James look at each other before pouncing on the screaming duo.

Later

Glynda and James laugh as they bind Torchwick and Neo in the closet.

"MMMHP!" Roman muffles.

"I think he's trying to say something, Glynda." James comments.

Glynda removes the gag from Roman's mouth. "Yes?"

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU-" But Roman is interrupted by the door closing on his face.

"All right. I'll be heading back to the ship. Hopefully Penny didn't kill the crew yet." James said and walks off.

'Guess I should report to Ozpin. I hope he's happy to see me.' Glynda thought as she walks in the opposite direction.

Much Later

Glynda exits the elevator and walks towards Ozpin.

"Oh hello Glynda. Back from your vacation I see." I said with a smile.

"Yes. It's good to be back." Glynda said.

"Good. Because you missed a lot of fucking work and these papers aren't gonna sign themselves." I stand and bring out an absurd amount of paperwork from nowhere and give it all to Glynda. "And I need these to be signed by tomorrow morning, so get to it."

"But sir, I-"

"Do your job or your fired!" My Scroll suddenly rings out and I answer. "Yes?"

"Ozpin. Could you come back home? The girls and I decided to give you something special." Morgan said and sends me pictures.

" Morgan said and sends me pictures

(I own nothing! Credit goes to the artists!)

"I'll be right there!" I hang up and quickly teleport home.

Glynda sighs. "I have my life."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author Notes

This was a short one; didn't need a lot of thought to write.

Bread Boys is funny.

As always, leave a comment.

Peace~