Chapter 41: Race till the end!

This happen during the day time, and apparently the place that (Y/n) was heading was a race track that said "World Racer" and apparently it was a race to see who can win to earn the biggest money. Therefore, many racers were all getting ready to compete each other and so was (Y/n), but this time you weren't driving alone.

Virtual: I'm surprised that you decided to enter this race.

(Y/n): I know Virtual, it's a lot to explain but we need to win this..!

Virtual: That doesn't surprise me.. does your parents know about this?

(Y/n): Not quite, I mean they did told me to make sure you and I were going just for a normal drive. But this part is much crazier.

Virtual: I hope we aren't planning to do something crazy.

(Y/n): You could put it that way, but right now that prize money is something I need! My life depends on it!

Virtual: Why is that?

(Y/n): Well.. funny story.. Remember when I was helping with Zee?

Flashback.....

Zatanna: Thanks for helping me (Y/n).

(Y/n): No problem Zee. I mean you do want to get these magic equipment ready.

Zatanna: Yep, normally I would've use my magic. But I need to make sure I save it for the big event.

(Y/n): Sure I understand.. *carrying some boxes* So how much do you need?

Zatanna: I say about 12, and right now those are the last ones.

(Y/n): Phew..

Zatanna: *gasp* Oh my gosh!

(Y/n): What? What? I promise I was putting the boxes gently!

Zatanna: No no, not that.. *points at the store* look!

(Y/n) quickly saw a store that showed marvelous capes. All of them had beautiful colors, size, and symbol shapes of each area of the capes.

(Y/n): Whoa.. they sell capes now?

Zatanna: I guess so, but that one is my favorite..! *points at a purple one*

(Y/n): Wow.. you do love purple.

Zatanna: It's my favorite color, but sadly I can't buy it.

(Y/n): why not?

Zatanna: You see, since I'm so busy with some of my magic performance. I barely had time to buy it.

(Y/n): Aww.. that's really sad. 

Zatanna: It's okay (Y/n), I mean once I'm done with the show, then maybe I can buy it.

(Y/n): Okay..!

Zatanna: Well then, I better get going, the show is about to start and I.. don't want to be late.. so see ya (Y/n)!

(Y/n): Bye Zee!

As Zatanna left, You quickly looked at the cloak along with the price tag which costed so much.

(Y/n): Hmm.. this looks expensive. And I don't payed until the next month. If only-

That was when (Y/n) saw a poster on the announcement board and is said "Race to drive tomorrow! Win over a million dollars!"

(Y/n): Perfect! And I know who to ask for!

Flashback ended....

(Y/n): And so, that is why I needed to race.

Virtual: All this to get the cape for Zee?

(Y/n): Yes..! And look, I'm sorry for dragging you into this. I just wanted to do this for Zee, but I should have spend more time with you. Since you are my.. you know.. my half-clone and half-brother.