Chapter 42: Gotham Con, Crazy friendly reunion

The early morning, you were in a transportation bus and this time you were with Babs who was carrying a backpack and so did you. Together you two were going to another city which of course was Bab's old home known as "Gotham city"

(Y/n): So about Gotham City, we're actually going to the place where Batman lives?

Babs: Totally! I heard that the Gotham con just opened and I need to be there! Luckily our friend is waiting for us

(Y/n): Your Friend? In Gotham City? I didn't know you had a friend from Gotham city.

Babs: I do, but she's often busy. But I will introduce to you to her.

Soon you and Babs saw the Transfer bus heading to the Gotham bus depot. You went out and saw the city of Gotham for the first time. Apparently it was a scary city that doesn't have much sunlight and is a lot gloomy then Metropolis. All of sudden, you and Babs heard a crazy shout coming from the crowd who were waiting for the bus. It was a random girl with blue and red hair dye and was wearing the similar color of his shirt and pants, along with a crazy attitude.

 It was a random girl with blue and red hair dye and was wearing the similar color of his shirt and pants, along with a crazy attitude

???: *shoving people* Out of my way! You, shove over! *sees Babs and shout happily* Babsie-wabsie!

Babs: *shouts happily* Leenie-beanie!

You watched them come close to each other as they did a cool greeting dance pose.

Both: Gotham Elementary, grade number two. Gotham Girls, Gotham Girls, sounding off for you.

Harley: Barbara Gordon!

Babs: Harleen Quinzel!

Both: *finish their greeting song* Besties through and through!

After they were finish singing, they finally hugged each other for the very first time.

Harley: Aw, I've missed you so much since you moved away, Babbly Boo! *stops hugging and looks at her *Are you ready for the best villain convention in the world?*

Babs: You mean the Annual Convention of Gotham City Enthusiasts, the best hero convention in the world? *shouts happily* Well, duh!

You then looked at Harley and notices her looks since this was your first time meeting her.