Chapter 44: DC superhero boys and the return of the dangerous enemy! Part 2

Previously on the DC superhero girls and (Y/n)...!

Karen: *groans* That's six so far. They're spread all across the whole city.

Diana: Prepare yourselves, sisters and fellow friends, for these are no petty criminals. To battle!

Hal: Super Hero Girls, meet Da Invincabros.

Diana: Comrades... We must set aside our differences and find the real villains. Together we could be an unstoppable army of heroes, but only under the right command. From birth I have trained in the Amazonian art of war, where my courage was forged in the flames of battle. Allow me to lead us, and we will surely triumph!

(Y/n): I mean think about it. I know we're both after the taggers, but we don't have to prove who's better!

Hal: Hey. Ya know what I'm thinking? That that's not graffiti.

Zod: Kneel before me.

Alura: No. I don't. You'll all stand trial for your crimes. But until then... enjoy imprisonment in a Phantom Zone.

Young Kara: *cries in fear* Who were those people? Where's Kal?

Alura: Don't worry about them, they can't hurt you where they're going. *holding her hand* And your baby cousin is somewhere safe. Now it's time for you to join him.

Now, the story shall continues..!

The three most standing of Krypton remaining people came flying down and looking down onto them.

Ursa: People of Earth, this is General Zod, your new emperor. His planet, Krypton, is gone. He must find a new planet to rule. And well, this is it. So...

Zod: Kneel before Zod!

Everyone gasp in horror, as you and your friends were looking at them with fear! Everyone started to kneel as the portal got a big smaller from time to time.

Kara: Look, you guys, if we can't get these three clowns back through that portal before it closes, then we all better get used to kneeling.

Zod: Now, you miserable peons, all of Earth will suffer unless you bring me the heir to the House of El.

(Y/n): The house of El? Who's he talking about?!

Kara looked around and finally went forward, this shocked you and your friends!

Jessica: Supergirl!

Zee: No!

Babs: What are you doing?

Kara: If it will save the people of Earth, I turn myself in.

(Y/n): Kara wait!

You went to her to stop her from coming close to Zod.

(Y/n): You can't! Kara..!

Kara: (Y/n) please, I have to do this. It's the only way..! If I don't do what they say, they're going to hurt people..!

(Y/n): I know that, but we can find a way.. together.. I already lost you once back then.. I don't know if I'll see you again. You're still my Supergirl and my friend.. I can't bear to lose you again..!

Kara blushed at your comment, but quickly stay determinate.

Kara: It's okay.. I got this..!

(Y/n): *sigh* Okay fine.. please.. be safe..!

Soon Kara flew towards the three to surrender herself

Zod: And you are?

Kara: Are you-- Are you-- I'm Supergirl! Kara Zor-El? My mom sent you to the Phantom Zone!