Chapter 46: A new family member! Growing truthful memories of despair!

Meanwhile at the secret lair, you were with Babs who was working on her new gadgets in order to fight crime with the team. You of course were with her and asking her a favor.

Babs: So you want to make your own utility belt?

(Y/n): Yeah and I've been thinking, with the training I had with Rook, I figured that I was going to need some gadgets to defend myself if my omnitrix times out.

Babs: You sure? I mean getting a utility belt is sort of my thing.

(Y/n): That is true, but if I had my own, I could really use it to my advantage.

Babs: Hmm, you know what sure. I'll help you out. I do have a spare.

(Y/n): Wait! You had a spare?

Babs: Well duh, I mean I don't normally get my utility belt broken, but if it did, then how on earth do I fight crime without it? So I build another one, but the problem is that this is still a proto type. I haven't made any slight upgrades.

Babs showed her the next Utility belt which was the same color, but still had a few run-in maintenance to fix.

(Y/n): So, was this suppose to be an upgrade?

Babs: Not really, but I was planning on making it for future battles. But I haven't had any plans on the touches.

(Y/n): Don't worry, I'll help you out and I know just the guy for the job!

You dialed your omnitrix and choose an alien for engineering and it was..

Grey matter!

Babs: Um.. you turn small like a cute alien! Awesome!

(Y/n): I may be small, but Grey Matter is smarter than you think.

Babs: So what can you do?

(Y/n): For starters I need to check the belt.

You went to examine the belt to look for the damage areas and it took you about 5 minutes to examine the whole belt as the proto-type, but then you snapped your fingers for a new idea.

(Y/n): Okay, this is easy. Now, I'm going to need a few tools and your list of gadgets.

Babs: You got it..!

You and Babs got to work on making the belt for your own, since you have Grey Matter smart abilities, you were able to make the belt more effective to fight in battle. You kept working on it and made a few gadgets of your own and even borrowed one of Babs's own gadgets of her own. In about a few minutes, it was completed.

 In about a few minutes, it was completed