Chapter 47: Frenemies! battle between friend or foe!

At the bright morning of Metropolis, everything was once a peaceful day, until suddenly the mood of the city changed as a giant starfish monster known as Starro came down destroying buildings each one by one. The police couldn't even stop the monster with their own weapons as Starro kept destroying many things. Suddenly it was going to hit the people with its giant tentacle, but Babs caught it with her Bat hook and Ben turned into Xlr8 to save the people. Ben also was in and changed into Wildvine and helped Diana by using his vine to capture Starro along with Diana's lasso of truth. Supergirl grabbed it along with Jessica who summoned a giant green chain, Zee used her magic to capture the other limb, and Rook helped Batgirl capture the other with his prototool. You joined in to help as you turned into..

Upchuck!

You shot out your tongue to stop Starro from moving!

(Y/n): Alright Starro, Haven't you heard? Sea food is part of the course and you're not welcome here!

Everyone got confused on what you were saying.

Zee: Um.. (Y/n)? What are you saying?

(Y/n): Sorry.. I was trying to say something heroic, but my food instinct kick in, I'm starving!

Kara: Hungry? Seriously?

(Y/n): Hey it's not my fault! I forgot to eat breakfast...!

Ben: Don't worry, we'll eat as soon as we wrap this up.

(Y/n): Agreed, Okay Diana, time for the end game!

Diana: The days of terrorizing this planet with your evil schemes are over, Starro. After a long and perilous quest, Bumblebee has located the Hatorei crystals!

Karen also appeared at the last second with holding a rare pink crystal known as the Hatorei Crystal!

Diana: Once these crystals are joined, we shall have the power to send you back to the dimension from whence-

But before Diana could finish her speech, someone heard a cell phone ringing and there you and your friends looked at Babs who quickly gasp and quickly went to look for her phone inside her utility belt.

Babs: Oops! Hang on. *takes out her phone* Sorry, gotta take this.

(Y/n): Babs wait! What are you doing?!

Babs: Hold on, this won't take too long..!

!