SLS ·pregnancy test·

3 MILLIONOS??

Ummm, idk but you could do a SLS one where she's pregnant at like 16 and she has to tell the triplets but she's scared to but when she does it there rly supportive. (I don't rly know)

I went to one of my friend's house, one of my guy friends I liked a week ago. Let's just say, it led to something else.

I've been feeling nauseous a lot and puking in the mornings. I don't know if I was late on my period or not because I had my period 4 days prior to us...

I don't know what's wrong with me so I'm doing some research. 

'Why am I puking only in the morning??' I typed into my computer. I scrolled a little bit and I saw that puking in the mornings can be pregnancy symptoms.

I didn't believe it so I searched up 'Pregnancy symptoms' next.

_______________________________ 

Pregnancy symptoms

-

Missed period. If you're in your childbearing years and a week or more has passed without the start of an expected menstrual cycle, you might be pregnant. ...Tender, swollen breasts. ...Nausea with or without vomiting. ...Increased urination. ...Fatigue.

^^what we read^^

_______________________________ 

After seeing that, I still didn't believe it, so I went to Matt'sroom to ask him if he could bring me to CVS so I could buy a test.

I opened his door and no one was there so I made my way to the kitchen to go to Nick's room. I opened the door and they were filming a fit check.

"Hey SLS/N" Nick said to me as I smiled at him while Matt looked at me.

 I didn't step in, I just waited for them to finish.

"Heyy" Chris said laughing as I smiled and came into the room.

"Hey" I said leaning my hand on the door.

"Do you need something?"Nick asked me.

"Actually I was coming here to ask Matt if he could bring me to CVS" I said as I looked at Matt.He looked back at me as he grabbed his keys from his pocket.

"Yeah sure" He said as walked towards me.

"Can we come?" Nick asked.

"Uh yeah it's your car" I said to them nervously. We walked outside from the front door. I sat in the back with Chris, and Nick and Matt in the front.

"What do you wanna get at CVS?" Chris asked me as Matt drove.

"Candy or like fidgets" I said looking at him as I looked for types of pregnancy tests on my phone, hiding it from him.

"Nice" He said as he went back on his phone.

-7 minute time skip-

We got there and all got out of the car entering the CVS. I didn't know where the tests were but I didn't wanna make it seem like I was looking for them.

"Im going to get candy" Matt said to us when we entered.

"Looks like we're following the leader" Chris said as he place his hands on Nick's shoulders Matt did the same to Chris.

"Come on SLS/N" Matt said looking back at me as they walked.

"Yeah I'll be there in a minute" I said to him as I smiled. I went to the front desk of the pharmacy and asked the women there a question.

"Hi where can I find your pregnancy test?" I asked her.

"Aisle six" She said as she smiled.

"Thank you" I said to her before making my way to aisle 6. 

I looked around and found them. I picked one up and saw that it was the type to tell you the word.

The one that said 'Pregnant' and 'Not pregnant'.

I went right to the register and gve it to the women. The CVS wasn't really packed.

"Just this today ma'am?" She asked me.

"Yes please" I said to her.

"That will be-" She tried to say.

"Doesn't matter I just really need it" I said as tapped my card on the ATM.

"There you go" She said as she handed me the receipt and the box of the tests.

"Thank you" I said as I right away went out of the store and beside the car waiting for the others to be done.

I put the test in my pocket and leaned on the car.

I saw them at the cashier and Im guessing they saw me because after they paid, they came out of the store without looking for me.

"What you buy?" Matt asked as they came out with a bag.

"Oh I didn't have my wallet on me" I said lying.

"Oh we can go back in Ill pay" Nick said.

"No no let's just go home" I said as Matt unlocked the door and I opened the door getting in.

"Well are you hungry?" Matt asked me.

"We have food at home" I sat as I buckled up.

"Ok MaryLou" Chris said as we all laughed. The more I had fun with my brothers, the less I worried about whether i was pregnant or not. I know they're gonna support me.

-requets open-