part-15

Let's get continued

😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔

N- Karthik i did not say the truth to because you can't able to handle this bitter truth behind the love they shower upon you . It's just a show. I got to know about this long back. But l can't able to  make myself to reveal this to you because I have seen how pure is your love towards them. I have seen at times you thanking God for giving another mother in form of her.

And coming about the trust thing I trust you more than myself. I hide these things from you because I don't want to break this family . I don't want to be named as homewrecker. I thought one or the other day these people will change for good. But passing time I realised there will be no change in their behaviour until they achieve their goal. I used to think if I said you the truth definitely we will be staying away from this family and if by  chance they change and realise their mistakes ,we  couldn't able  bring back the days we stayed away from them and memories we would have been spent with them. I know I promise you that I won't hide anything but hiding something to make you happy is what I wished for. But after getting to know I am pregnant with the baby I thought of saying all things to you but dadi threatened me not say anything. And also she said that she won't accept a girl child from me. If at all I give a birth to a girl child her life would also be like mine. This is the reason for which I said to you that I wanted a boy child. My intention was never to hurt you Kartik. But honestly I don't want to see you hurt or in pain.

But now I promise from now on I will listen to your words. I'll always be there for you like a wife like a mother and like a baby. We will forget each and everything that happened to me that happened to us in these months. We are going to start a new phase in our life with our baby. The mistake was mine and I am sincerely apologize for that. Will be there for each other , become each other's strength and lead happy life. Please don't feel guilt that you couldn't able to save me. Whatever has happened was written in our fate to happen. We will accept this and move on in life. But please don't say you are an Orphan I am there with you our baby is there with us. We are enough for Each Other will leave all these and go far away where will be leading a happy and peaceful life with a little world.

And now I promise that you won't be crying for this thing again and again. And about your family whatever you gonna do with them I won't stop you. Because the things they have done with us are not forgivable. Whatever step you want to take in our life I'll always be there with you.

Now stop crying Kartik. Aapko aisa dekh Ke mujhe bhi rona aa raha hai. If I start crying then our baby   will also cry na..Do you want to see me and our baby crying no na,  even we don't want to see you cry so clear all this. I want my handsome hot charming husband back not this crybaby. Now just show me your charming smile which make my heart skip a beat.

Kartik got confidence listening to Naira and promise to keep their Happy Ever After.

K- I love you so much

N- we love you too papa..

Kaira cleared all their emotions and become each other's strength in low times. They slept with each other happily without the burden in their hearts. Surely the baby is angel in their life who cleared all the pain from them. Naira got Infinity amount of courage and strength in her and decided to fight for herself.

Next morning kaira woke up with a smile on there face. Karthik made naira get ready . He didn't let her do any work. He made her sit on bed called for breakfast. He got ready and called his family lawyer to prepare some documents. He made her eat breakfast and came down.

Every one were in their daily routine. They saw kaira coming down . Kaira silently came to papa and asked him to come to study room. He said everything to his about the decision he made . Papa was ok with it.

Their family lawyer arrived with the documents. Karthik sat on the chair and read them and was satisfied reading them. He called swarna and gave her those documents to sign.

Swarna- ye kya hai beta.

K- sign kar.

Swarna- beta par ..

K- sign kar ( he shouted loudly)

Every one shivered listening to his tone.

Swarna signed with shivering hands. Then chachi and dadi signed. He snatched those documents from her and gave to lawyer to complete the further proceedings. Then he revealed that those documents states that swarna and shubham , dadi, chachi won't have any rights on goenka property. The whole property belongs to naira and their baby.  Every one were furious learning this and questioned him the reason behind taking this decision.

He said he got to know the truth about their planning and plotting how to conquer the whole property and rule the world and also their behaviour towards naira. He called police and handover them in the case of domestic violence not before touching the legs of naira for asking forgiveness. They pleaded naira to save them from this case but she turned her head . Karthik asked the police to punish them severely and not let them run away from jail. Police took them away even Manish papa stood silently seeing the justice that is made for naira.

Kaira stood there holding their hands with a peaceful smile on their face seeing the demons leaving the place.