001, 𝐢'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐞

DEAR, EX

tw!! mentions of underaged drinkingLOVER taylor swift

LOVER taylor swift

okay, fine.

IN LESS THAN A WEEK, it'll be the 6-month 'break-up anniversary' for chris sturniolo and scarlett wheeler.

and scarlett can't get it our of her stupid mind.

she has an entire new life. she's a lot more popular, she's in the friend group that practically has auditions to get in. somehow, she was swept up by the girls who did make it in, accordingly to chase fenton.

and of course, the leader of this group is chase. the 'king' of the highschool.

speaking of chase, her phone dings, a text coming from him as she frantically packs her bag. it's monday, and scarlett woke up late. chase found it hysterical to remind her every second.

she rolls her eyes and zips up her black schoolbag, then swings it over her shoulder as she grabs her phone and sprints out of her house.

"oh—" scarlett hears her mother jump at her obnoxious running to the door. "bye, scarlett! i love you!"

"bye, mom, love you too!" scarlett calls back as she reaches the entrance, exhaling and straightening herself out. she felt as if she had to be perfect for the group. like they would hate her if she acted like how she did with the sturniolo's, maia, and liam.

she swings open the door and speed-walks to the car, eyeing the passenger seat, noticing that today it was taken by tessa. she opens the door to the backseats and quickly pushes her bag next to alaina, then sits down.

the whole group had some sort of hatred for the triplets. mainly because of two reasons.

one, chase hates them.

two, chris sturniolo broke scarlett's heart the day she left his house in the pouring rain, sobbing her eyes out. which happened around the time that tessa and alaina approached scarlett.

before, scarlett was wearing no makeup to school, listening to conan gray and rap, wearing baggy jeans and hoodies.

now she's going in with natural makeup, listening to whatever the hell alaina and tess listened to in tight and small shirts and jean shorts didn't even reach mid-thigh.

she never saw anything wrong with makeup, but sometimes she'd get emotional putting on her own skin, knowing the reasoning was to cover up her imperfections that chris wouldn't even silently notice.

she used to read and listen to calming instrumentals in her free-time, but chase called her a nerd and stole most of her books.

scarlett went along with whatever it was, wanting a change. wanting to get over it. but as the group drove to school, she put in her airpods, drowning out laine being on aux (gross) and listened to lover by taylor swift.