100

Stefani's POV

"Aftercare... hmmmmmm," I looked in the mirror trying to see a difference in my skin.

It's very...

glowy...

Conceal.

They can't know.

Is a sex glow real? Why is this just now being brought to my attention-

My phone rang and dear god it's the group chat.

"Happy birthday to youuuu!" Rachel and Veronica chimed in sync.

"Speaking of sex glows," I cut to it and they both choked on their spit.

"We can explain," Veronica was startled.

"Later, how do I cover up mine?" I brushed her off.

"Ahhhhhhhh you're so buying me lunch for this," Rachel teased.

"Later, now why are we trying to help you cover up one of the most beautiful things?" Veronica brushed off Rachel.

"Probably because she pulled a Stefani making everyone in Lillian's family miserable and then Lillian decided to take manners into her own hands without realizing that was Stefani's plan all along and now the two are literally radiant on this dull Christmas morning," Rachel was fixing up her hair.

"Oh. My-

"That's about as accurate an assumption can get," I sighed.

"Y'all fucked that hard? How long has its been for something like that to happen?" Veronica was beyond baffled.

"Long enough for this to happen?" I was so confused by the question.

"Look, you're not gonna like this but- you can't cover up a sex glow. I mean- look at your skin complexion right now. Eating her out is part of your skin regimen," Veronica doesn't make anything better.

"Babe, move," Rachel takes over.

"Look. Everyone in that house just met you and I've known you. And right now, you're glowing more than usual. Let the power of the resting bitch face carry you to victory- you're buying me lunch and undressing me," she looks at Veronica blankly.

"Noted... what's aftercare?" I made both of their necks snap.

"How does she not-

"Long story short, it's what you do to care for someone after you had sex with. As your oldest friend, I really didn't see a need to explain this to you because I know you- the real you obviously. You know how to love when it comes to the right person. I didn't doubt you for a second when it came to Lillian. You were soul tied before the first time you slept with her. Why, what's up?" Rachel's sex glow is literally taking over her personality but I'm here for it.

"Just curious..." I stayed to my thoughts.

"Okay are we not going to answer my question?" Veronica was so left out.

"Because I was virgin before I slept with Lillian, therefore she's my first. It was never established because sex was the least of my concerns when I was hesitant to even bother taking a chance on falling for my dad's fiancé. Do you see where my priorities are about this?" I reasoned and Veronica's face was literally blank.

"But like- we've seen Lillian's sex glow. It's amazing!" She was baffled.

"How did we get to this?" I looked up at the ceiling begging for patience knowing it was me.

"Look, remember what I said: resting bitch face," Rachel got me back on track knowing my insecurities are kind of present at the moment...

After care? Sex glow? Lillian being my first...