Arc 10, Chapter 1: Multiversal Vacation

1 MONTH TIME SKIP-

Crimson: "My sons. I have a question for you."

Crimson sits on his throne looking down at his two sons Light and Dark kneeling before him.

Light: "Yes Father?"

Crimson: "What was the first timeline you sent Eren to?"

Dark: "It was a world where all humans and Faunus were switched. Someone like Eren was a Faunus while someone like Blake was a human. The humans were heavily oppressed there too, putting the normal racism they sometimes suffer in most worlds to shame."

Crimson: "I see...was there a particular reason for that? Why you sent him there of all places?"

Light: "No Father. We wanted to pick a world where he could properly test his trained abilities. That world was one of many we could have chosen."

Crimson hums and thinks for a second before his eyes glow, thinking of an idea.

Crimson: "How many more of those worlds exist out there? Where the Faunus are the top of the food chain? I would like to see that myself...and perhaps see Eren and Yang DESTROY it."

Dark: "We could easily find one Father. We would just need to find one with humanity oppressed."

Crimson closes his eyes before chuckling.

Crimson: "May your father give some suggestions then?"

Light and Dark both look at eachother before nodding and looking at Crimson.

Crimson: "Perfect..."
.
.
.
Ruby: "SNOWBALL FIGHT!!!"

A snowball flies past Erens head and slams into Yangs. She shakes her head and grins before grabbing a bit of snow and throwing it at Ruby, laughing.

Weiss: "Hmph. Seems they'll never change." Weiss says with a grin.

Eren: "They won't need to..."

As Ruby runs away from Yang with a giant snowball, Ruby trips and face plants into the snow, her skirt hiking up a bit and showing her butt. Yang pauses and immediately starts laughing while Weiss blushes but secretly keeps looking and Eren looking away with a chuckle.

Eren: "...for the most part."

Ruby immediately gets off the ground and pulls her skirt back down and blushes wildly. Yang laughs more and throws a snowball near her, actually missing somehow.
.
.
.
Weiss: "Eren? You seem to be distant from your sisters. Is something wrong?"

Eren sighs and looks down with a sad smile.

Eren: "Well. Obviously we know that in the original timeline, I don't exist. Every version of Yang and Ruby is fated to have a deep connection with themselves and only themselves as sisters."

Weiss: "Huh? What are you talking about? What does that have to do with this?"

Eren chuckles and sits down on a nearby bench outside of Beacon. Weiss joins him and keeps watching the sisters have a giant snowball fight.

Eren: "The way their souls were made and designed. They weren't designed to have a brother. Which means that no matter what I do...I won't have that same relationship they have."

Weiss looks at Eren surprised while he keeps his same sad smile. Weiss puts a hand on Erens leg and pats it.

Weiss: "You're wrong. Your sisters love you to death. If we want to talk about how we were designed originally, then it's quite simple. You weren't designed to be as goofy as those two are. You show your love in a different way. And they show it in a different way as well."