✤fifty

"merry christmas, babe

"merry christmas, babe." tiffany's voice was heard as mark slowly opened his eyes to see her leaning on him.

"merry christmas, princess." he groaned, slowly sitting upright.

"come on, your members are here." she smiled.

he nodded sleepily before getting off the bed and going to the washroom. she sighed, waiting for him to come back so that they would go down together.

a few minutes later, he came back out in a red sweatshirt and checkered pyjamas.

"let's go?" he asked and she nodded. as she was about to open the room door, he had quickly grabbed her hand and pinned her against the door.

"what are you doing?" she chuckled, as he put his hand under her chin, and made her look up at him.

"i talked to my manager about making our relationship public." he whispered. "are you sure we can do this?"

"are YOU sure?" she asked.

he smiled, bringing his lips closer to hers and softly attaching them. he pulled away with a puckering sound, "of course, princess."

"mark! tiffany! are you guys coming down?" mr. lee's voice was heard.

"yes!" tiffany yelled. she grabbed mark's hand and they ran downstairs.

the house looked so full. everyone was there and it made tiffany so excited yet nervous.

"hi!" tiffany greeted everyone excitedly.

"hey, taehee! it's great to finally meet you!" kun smiled at her. she looked at lucas standing beside him and she smiled widely.

"hi, lucas!" she smiled.

"hey." lucas gave her a small smile. "merry christmas."

"oh, right, merry christmas everyone!" she laughed.

"should we open the presents?" mr. lee asked and everyone cheered.

they started with jisung opening the presents because he was the youngest. once everyone was done, they all waited for tiffany to open the presents.

mark had told her to open his present at the last.

she had got so many gifts from all of them, it almost felt like she was being pampered so much. then she picked up mark's presents for her. they were two small boxes wrapped in sage green wrapping paper.

she opened the smaller one first, and saw a black box.

she opened the box nervously, seeing two pairs of silver rings. she looked at mark as he nervously took the box from her hands. he slipped one of the rings on her hand.

"this is a promise ring." he smiled. "because i promise to marry you one day."

she smiled widely, pulling him in for a hug while the others cheered.