chapter 12

It was about to turn afternoon, that's when I woke up. I got up and just left in what I wore yesterday. I made myself some toast and then my cat came over to see if I would give him some, I leaned down in my chair and fed him some of the leftovers.

I took my bike and started peddling, then I came across Billy delivering newspapers. "Hey Billy!! Do you need any help??" He turned over and smiled brightly "yeah sure! Come on over!" I peddled over quickly and he gave me some of the newspapers and put them in my basket.

————

After a while, we finished delivering the newspapers so we went different ways. I looked around and that's when I seen.. a familiar van parked on the road. I hopped off my bike and walked over, just to make sure it's the right one.

It was. It was the same one that tried to get me. That day replays in my head. I'm still traumatized from that day. Then I felt someone behind me, breathing down my neck. I sharply turned around and seen the same man who tried to take me. He put me in a choke hold and I squirmed to get out. Only this time, Billy wasnt here. He sprayed wasp spray into my mouth and I blacked out, all I heard was a van door opening and something flying out.

———

Billy's pov:

It's been two months since griffin went missing. Gosh how I miss him. If only I was there when he got taken. Then he would be safe and sound. God why did I leave him. I finished wrapping the newspapers in the elastic bands. I put them in my basket and started peddling on my bike.

I finished delivering my newspapers with dolly. She was the only thing I had left. My parents are mostly at work now, only my mother cares that Griffin went missing. My father didn't even know who he was since he wasn't there at the dinner with griffin.

People talk about him. 'oH hOw I mIsS gRiFfIn StAgG!!' they didn't even know him or his name until the newspapers, which I delivered, came out!! This is so stupid.

I miss you, griffin.

————

Griffin's pov:

I'm stuck in this no good dirty basement. The only thing I remember is my bike padlock, which he took for the front door. And... Billy. I miss him so much. I felt like I was going insane without him. I sat down on the dirty old mattress that was screwed into the floor. The toilet was dirty so there was no way in hell I'd be drinking that.

Then, the basement door opened. "Hey. I brought some food for you, gotta stay healthy, yknow. Some eggs and whatever that drink is. Pretty sure it's sparkling water." He put down the tray with all of the food on it. "What did you put in the eggs." "Salt and.. pepper, why? Why do you think I need to drug you, you're already stuck down here. There's no need for me to drug you, silly boy." The last two words kept replaying in my head. 'silly boy'.

He left the basement door slightly unlocked, but I didn't notice. I scrambled over to the eggs and the drink. I ate the eggs quickly, I probably looked like a homeless person searching for scraps. I grabbed the drink and chugged it down. Then I looked up to the door.. it's.. unlocked?? I stood up slowly and walked over to the door, walking slowly up the stairs. I smiled to myself. I'm finally gonna get out!! I opened the brown, wooden door and looked to see the man shirtless, sitting on a chair. My heart dropped.

"Naughty boy~ where do you think youre going?? Thought you were finally gonna escape??" I took a step back and then he stood up.

—————

A/N: well, this is the end for this chapter:( let me know what to add in the next one!! Should Billy get kidnapped with griffin?? Or should billy try to look for him?? Let me know what you think:)!