part-16

Let's get continued

🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂

Karthik side hugged to Naira with happiness written all over his face. He kissed her forehead and made her sit on the chair along with papa. Manish papa apologized to Naira for not being able to do anything in spite of knowing everything. Naira forgive him. Kaira did some online shopping for their baby. Kartik asked his Papa to pack his luggages. Kartik took Naira to their bedroom and packed their luggages. Naira was about to question him but Karthik cut him middle and said they are shifting to their penthouse which is near to the Singhania sadhan as he don't want to stay in a place where his wife was troubled. Soon Kartik Naira and Manish papa  along with mrs.lakshmi left Goenka Villa and reach to their penthouse. Naira was so excited and happy seeing their Penthouse it was so beautiful filled which was filled with memories of their relationship. She remember all their moments before their marriage. Naira was about to unpack their luggage but Kartik stopped her in middle and asked the workers to do this work. Naira and Kartik carefully took out their wedding photographs and kept them on the wall creating a beautiful memory wall in their beautiful penthouse. Kartik ordered naira's favourite dishes from her favourite restaurant for lunch. Naira was so happy sing a favourite dishes and completed it happily without tantrums. Manish papa was genuinely happy seeing his children happy and blessed them silently to lead happy life with their children. He completed his lunch and went to his room to take rest and also to give privacy to the couple.

They both watched movie , spoke about random things and spend time with eachother. Naira for the first time after marriage laughed whole heartedly. She spent her day without shedding a tear.

That evening Manish papa left to London to stay with keerti ..

That evening Kartik and Naira got ready and went to Singhania Sadan. As soon as the door so Singhania Sadan open  Naira ran and towards her dad and hugged him tight. She got emotional and cried for not meeting her papa  from the past 6 months. Her father rubbed off her tears and kisses her forehead and congratulate her for becoming a mother. Kartik was about to say something to papa but Naira stopped in middle and took him to the side. Naira requested Kartik to not to reveal anything to her papa.

N- I know Karthik I am doing wrong by hiding this thing from my dad . But I don't want to lose my father . I literally help without being with my father. If he gets to know the truth he can't handle. If something happens to him I and my brother can't tolerate the news. So please don't say anything to my father. If my father ask about us shifting to Penthouse then say that your family members have left to world tour and they won't be returning anywhere  soon . And we don't want to be alone in that big Villa so we came to penthouse.

This conversation was heard by Naksh. Naksh asked them what they are hiding from him and his father. Kartik set everything to him and apologized for not protecting his sister. Naksh at first got angry at Kartik but soon realised there was no mistake of him. Nach also suggested Kartik to not to say anything to his dad. That night they had dinner together and enjoyed family time. Kaira stayed there for a couple of days and return back to the penthouse.

Kartik called an Interior Designer to design a room for their baby. Kartik and Naira we're so excited to welcome their baby. Message Lakshmi never allowed Naira to do any work. Like this next three months  passed away.

Now naira is 6 months pregnant. They celebrated their first wedding anniversary in Maldives. Kartik took care of Naira like a baby and fulfill her every craving bared  all the tantrums but never complained.
Naira health condition was good with no complications. The baby growth was also good. Naira gained weight she looked so chubby and cute. Meanwhile naksh has decided to get married to his best friend named pihu.
She  is an orphan who works as a gynecologist.

There wedding happened after 10 days everyone enjoyed a lot in the wedding. Pihu took naira's case as naira's old doctor got transferred to another city. All Singhania shifted to the Penthouse of Kaira. Naira was happy getting pampered by her whole family. Kaira has done Infinity shopping for their baby. Naira felt blessed for getting a husband like Kartik. All family members decided to to godh bharai of Naira. That night when Naira was crying for the presence of her mother Pihu consoled her and embraced her like a mother. Naira for the first time felt her mother's presence physically. From that day she got emotionally connected to Pihu. Pihu also took care of Naira like mother. Singhanias felt blessed to get a daughter in law like Pihu. Nairas godh bharai celebrated in South Indian style. Karthik invited many famous business people and all their relatives. Naira's extended family also came and bless her.

As the days are passing naira felt difficult to do any work and even to work but Kartik was there with her in every step of a life.Kartik fulfilled are each and every wish took her for dates and outings. The baby was so connected to Kartik, whatever Karthik used to speak the baby used to respond to it by kicking her mother. Naira felt constant pain as the due date is coming near. But Kartik always have ways to provide comfort to Naira. As Kartik promised to Naira her took care of her like a Queen. Naitik, naksh and Pihu where happy seeing Naira smiling everyday and cherishing for pregnancy. She herself stitched woollen clothes for her baby.

Both Kartik and Naira went for classes for the guidance during pregnancy and after pregnancy. Kartik pampered naira like a baby but never compromised with her health. Naira always prayed God to bless her with a  healthy girl child. She thanked God for listening to her prayer and removing the hurdles from her life. Never for once Karthik went to meet his family members who are seeing the hell in the jail.