Chapter 104: Ironwood Helmschmied

Ahhh... old times.

Fun Fact: The Meccan Kingdom is about the size as Japan, likely higher

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vanoss: Wave Zhong?

Vanoss said as his eyes shot wide open.

Vanoss: That rip-off Reed meathead psychopath who spat riddle bullshits?

Technoblade almost spat out his drink. Giving him an odd look, he wryly smiled.

Technoblade: Odd way to put it, but correct.

Vanoss: Ah fuck!

Leaning back on his seat, Evan's brows furrowed tightly.

This was unexpected, Vanoss didn't actually know that the Midnight Kairos were in the Meccan Kingdom as well.

*Tap.Tap.Tap*

Tapping on the table, Vanoss.fell into thought.

Vanoss(Thoughts): Who would've thought that she was here?

Her presence always gives Vanoss a headache.

During these past few months knowing her, this is definitely not a coincidence, when it comes to the Midnight Kairos, they are pretty much an unpredictable party.

Furthermore, she might already be aware of Vanoss and his friends' presence already.

Being here, Vanoss knows they are up to something.

Vanoss(Thoughts): Ugh! How troublesome indeed.

Technoblade: Do you have any other questions for me? Because I felt there was more.

Technoblade downed the whole drink and smacked the cup on the table. He then proceeded to wipe the foam that lingered on his lips.

Vanoss: Yes, one more.

Technoblade: Go on, but make it quick I'm supposed to leave soon.

Leaning forward, Vanoss asked his last question.

Vanoss: Have you perhaps heard of anyone called Ironwood Helmschmied before?

Technoblade: Sir Ironwood? That Craftsman Dwarf?

Techno said with an odd look flashed on his face.

Vanoss: Is there something wrong?

From the look on Technoblade's face, it seemed as though he knew him.