9. Calmness

__________

__________

Calmness, that's what Taehyung feels right at the moment.

Sweet scent filling up his nostrils, soft mattress under his body, his face placed on top of pillow, feeling warmness through his whole body due to warm blanket wrapped around him.

Everything felt right but then realization hits him.

Taehyung opens his eyes in fear, he sits up on the bed and looks around.

"Where am I?" Taehyung thought. He tries to remember what happened but it looks like his mind stopped working.

"Tae, calm down." Moon says.

"How can I calm down when I don't know where am I nor who brought me here?" Taehyung says in panic.

"Do you believe me?" Moon asks.

"I do Moon, of course I do." Taehyung says.

"Then listen to me, close your eyes and sniff around yourself." Moon says.

That didn't calmed Taehyung but he close his eyes and slowly sniffs around.

He can't sniff enough since his nose has been kinda closed but still he was available to catch familiar scent.

"Jungkook?" Taehyung thoughts as he opens his eyes and just then door opened.

"Taehyung!" Jungkook says as he walks in the room.

His mate sitting on the centre of bed, looking like small lost puppy.

Taehyung stands up and runs to Jungkook, stumbling on the way but managed to wrap his arms around Jungkook's waist and hides his face against Jungkook's chest.

Jungkook got surprised, worried yet he smiled because Taehyung has run to him, to his embrace, searching for comfort.

Jungkook slowly wraps his arms around Taehyung, holding him ever so gently, being scared to break him if he holds him a little bit more tightly.

"Pup?" Jungkook calls him.

"Cold." Taehyung mumbles and that's when Jungkook realises that Taehyung is shivering.

He picks him up in bridal style and places him back on the bed, covering him with blankets.

"You catched cold and got fever, that's why you are cold right now." Jungkook says.

"You even passed out in the school." Jungkook adds.

"It wasn't because of me catching cold." Taehyung says.

"Huh? What do you mean?" Jungkook asks.

"Whenever I am under any kind of stress, I just pass out or should I say I fall asleep for few minutes. Same happened before, remember?" Taehyung says.