Wattpad Original

Yours Musically

Hey everyone!

A huge thanks to all of you for giving Nick and Care so much love. A lot of you were curious about Rebekah and Matt while reading this book and asked for their story.

And it's here now!

You can find 'Yours Musically' on my profile.

Hope to see your amazing support on this one too. Enjoy❤

Rebekah Andrews has one goal for junior year: get noticed by the handsome quarterback Sean Villin before he's graduated high school and is off to some college far, far away from her.

She's willing to do anything to get his attention, even take up the one thing she never thought she'd have anything to do with: music.

Bring in Matt Williams: the star musician and one of the hottest guys in the school football team, who also happens to be the one and only thing in the entire world that Rebekah cannot stand.

With his cocky attitude and infuriating smirks, he manages to get right under her skin.

So, asking his arrogrant ass for help with music to impress Sean? Not in a million years.

Unless... she doesn't have another option anymore.

When a music battle brings together these sworn enemies, will they be forced to look past their childhood enmity and realize they could share a somewhat civilized bond?

Or maybe, just maybe, a little something more?

After all, there is a fine line between love and hate.

And for them, it's blurring faster than ever.