Meeting with God

I got this idea from family guy. specifically the episode where Peter is stuck in the elevator with God. (Season 16 Episode 20)

________________

Maddy's P.O.V

Day of Incident

I said my goodbyes to BB and Kat as Lexi and I rushed out of the school. We hopped into my truck that Y/N bought me and I quickly started it up, rushing to put my seatbelt on.

Lexi started giving me the directions to Fez's place. The closer we were getting the more anxious I got.

This is so unusual for Y/N to not text or call. By now I would've heard something from her. Every time we're not together she'll at least text me.

It was something that I love about her. She always made an effort to talk to me. Didn't matter how busy she was or what she was doing.

Lexi pointed at a house telling me that it was the one. Y/N's truck was still parked in the front. I pulled next to the curb and quickly got out.

There was caution tape everywhere like it was a crime scene. There was glass everywhere from the broken windows. The front door was knocked off the hinges.

"I have a bad feeling about this." Lexi says from behind me.

So did I. When I called her the very first time she said she was coming. What could've happened between that time?

We entered the house ignoring the do not cross tape. The walls were damaged with bullet holes and gun shells were everywhere across the floor.

The further we walked inside the more I felt like something bad happened to Y/N and Fez. I spotted Y/N's phone on the couch but jumped in fear when I seen a giant blood stain on it.

Lexi followed the damages on the wall that led down the hall. I seen her pick up some crumbled paper that also had blood stains on it.

There was just blood everywhere. The couch, the floors, it honestly made me feel sick.

I knew about her thug activities and it had me thinking. Did her and Fez get into a shootout? That's the only thing I could think of right now.

I prayed that they were okay. Wherever they may be that they're safe. I can't lose Y/N.

I got a call and answered it after seeing Rue's name. "Hey Rue."

"I need you and Lexi to come to the hospital. Y/N and Fez are here and they're in terrible condition." She says.

I ask her which hospital before telling Lexi. We rushed out the house and I sped all the way there.

God, do not let me lose Y/N.

________________

1 Month Later

Y/N's P.O.V

I opened my eyes but quickly closed them because it was too fucking bright. I opened them again slowly and let them adjust to the brightness.

I looked at my surroundings and realized that I'm in a fucking elevator. How the fuck did I get here? Where the hell am I?

"You're in a elevator. You just told yourself that." A deep voice said.

I looked to the side and seen a man with long hair and Jesus sandals. Tell me it ain't so.

"God?" I asked in shock.

"That's me." He replies.

"What am I doing here? Is this real? Are you real? Did I die?" I ask somewhat paranoid.