Chapter 11

"Don't be," he says and pecks my lips.

"That's a hard one."

"Just focus on me and the music," he says and grinds on my hips.

I start doing the same warming up to it. Then oh God, whip and naenae starts blaring. Me and Hayes just go with the song laughing and having a great time. I end up in the middle of a circle with Hayes.

Defiantly one of the craziest things I've ever done.

"You said you were a dancer but I didn't think you were this good," Hayes says.

"Oh thanks," I say.

"I didn't mean it like that I-."

"I know chill."

He laughs. He has such a cute laugh.

"Wanna take a break," I say.

"Yea let's go," he says.

We walk into the kitchen and I grab a coke and Hayes grabs a water.

"Hey we're about to go Jack got into a fight," Aaron says as some of the guys carrying in a wasted JackG.

"Aww, has Jack had enough to drink," I say lightly patting his face.

"Hell yea, I mean no," he slurs.

I bust into laughter and walk out to the car. I sit beside Hayes as he intertwines our fingers.

~Skip Car Ride~

We get back to the house and mostly everyone goes to sleep. I change into a long T-shirt and a pair of shorts. I walk back into my room. I se Hayes laying on the bed on his phone.

"Come lay down," Hayes whines.

"What if I don't want to," I say and cross my arms.

"Do it anyways."

"I can sleep alone."

"Alena I'm tired dammit, get in the bed."

"Fine gosh," I say and crawl into the bed.

Hayes raps his arms around me tightly. I put my head in the crook of his neck. He kisses my neck. I attach our lips as he crawls on top of me. He grabs my butt making me jump and while he makes the kiss more intense.

He moves back to my neck as I moan. He takes my shirt and shorts off leavings me in my underwear and sports bra. He looks over my body. He reattaches our lips and moves down my body.

He takes off his basket ball shorts leaving him in his boxers. He looks down at me.

"Are you sure," he asks.

I nod as he takes off his boxers revealing his member and slips a condom on. He slides my underwear down. He slowly pushes into me as I feel sharp pain.

"Tell me when," he says as I fight back tears.

"Move," I say tearing at the sheets.

"Tell me if it's too bad," he says as he starts moving slowly as tears run down my face.

I clench my teeth as the pain starts going away. I let out a moan and Hayes speeds up. I bite my bottom lip keeping in moans. Hayes leans down and kisses me keeping me quiet. I pull back.

"Hayes I- I'm about to..."

I release and he follows.

"I love you so much," Hayes breathes out laying down beside me.

"I love you too," I say and slip on my shirt and underwear.

He puts on his underwear and wraps his arms around me.

So, Umm this went 0-100 real quick. Should I do more of this was it good? Don't judge this is the first sex scene (Is that what you'd call it) I've wrote. Ily guys you're the best!!! 💕