||46||

His hands felt her hair. "So, he was on a call with another girl."

"And he called her babe. Why?"

"His girlfriend maybe?"

"Jaelyn, you're fuming. "

"I understand Jordan loves his sister and his mom. But anyone apart from them can go to hell! Even female cousins are not allowed."

"I see. You want him that bad?"

"Yes. Don't you want Vivian? I see you eye fuck her each time you see her." Her brother laughed, packing up her hair in a high ponytail.

"I'm not as crazy as you are. Fucking Vivian would be really great. But there are many fish in the sea. I have to taste each."

"Sex addict. Eww."

"Whatever." He pretended not to care but his eyes had dimmed when she called him that.

"So, would you speak to Jordan for me?"

"If that's what my baby sis wants."

"I want him by all means."

"Anything you wish for is yours darling." He patted her hair. "Now give big brother a thank you kiss." She pecked his cheek. "Good girl."

༺We're going back...༻

☆Eben

"Her enrollment here was a last-minute thing since she's usually homeschooled. So, meet your new classmate,  Tiana Stephen."

The students just mumbled something that was meant to be words of welcoming.  The director her to take a seat. I ignored the flirty glance she gave me and rested my head on the tabletop. "Sit beside the Head Boy. Isong, after you help her settle in." My head shot up. Of all places. "I won't take your time."

He was leaving. He gave us a few words of advice before leaving the classroom. Then the murmurs began. I heard some idiots discussing how to approach her. Some other girls were accessing the other items on her body. "Ebenezer."

I tried. I tried to act like I didn't know her but she gave me no chance. Wrapping her arms around my shoulders, she gave me a peck on my lips. "Jesus!" Someone exclaimed. I glared hard before looking at Tiana.

"Don't start," I told her.

"Aww, I missed you too." She was loud.

"I'm tired. I want to sleep."

"Ebenezer, why so cold? Can you at least compliment me? You have not even taken a good look at me."

"You didn't change much."

"How insulting!" She folded her arms dramatically. "You're saying I don't look different from my primary six self."

"What else do you want me to say?" I yawned.

"Forget it. I thought we could make quick progress."

"Why are you here?"

"For final year  and school leaving exams." She rolled her eyes.

"Hey, um, Tiana."

"Hi!" She said in her chirpy voice. "How may I help you?"

"If you don't mind, I can help you settle in. If Ebenezeris giving you trouble." He glanced at me. Tiana laughed.

"Give me your phone." She told him. He did. She input her number and saved it. ♡Titi♡ "This is my number. Call me." She winked at him. I stuck out my tongue in distaste. She was too easy.