A Farther Vision

The resentment energy let everyone see a manor, the manor said "Mo". "Mo Manor? Why does that surname sound so familiar?" Jin Zixuan turn to his right to look at his mother, "Jin Guangshan went to that village before. I think he have a women and a child there."

"That's right! His name is Mo Xuanyu. Jin Guangyao kicked him out because everyone believe Xuanyu was harassing him. I don't believe it." They see how Mo Xuanyu is getting kick around and abuse by his cousin and aunt.

"Mother, I want to bring him back to Jinlintai when we tell father to step down from his sect leader duty and take care of Jin Guangyao as well," his mother nodded her head, she agree to what Jin Zixuan just said.

The the vision take them to see what happen further, it let them see where Jin Guangyao is playing a song that cause Nie Mingjue to threw up blood, "Wait, this melody isn't cleansing melody at all. It is not the one I taught to him," they all turn to see Lan Xichen and Qingheng Jun walk back into the room.

"No, the song from the qiongqi path and NeverNight and this one come from this book," they see the book in Qingheng Jun hand. "This book is call "Collection of Turmoil" it is a collection of Dongying. Legend have it, this is a collection music of evil that was gathered by one of our Lan clan cultivator. He travel around Dongying area and have collected music like this. In this music book, if played with spiritual power channel in, they are able to harm others, weaken one body, irritate the mind, agitate the spirit or shut the senses. Those with great spiritual power could takes others live with just three notes."

The vision jump to where Nie Mingjue is talking to Jin Guangyao, when Nie Mingjue got angry he begin to attack Jin Guangyao but couldn't touch him. "This isn't Qi deviation. Jin Guangyao have poisoned Mingjue spiritual energy with the sonf he was playing."

They all see people taken a half dead Nie Mingjue back to the Nie clan for a funeral. Then that night, they see someone went to the grave to dig up Nie Mingjue body. They bring it back to Jinlintai, "Da Ge wasn't dead," they see Xue Yang there as well.

What Nie Huaisang and Nie Mingjue about to see horrify them, they all see Xue Yang disassemble all part of Nie Mingjue body, "Da Ge!" Nie Mingjue pull his didi into his arm. He can feel Nie Huaisang holding him very tight.

"Master isn't that Xiao Xingchen and Song Lan?" Suibian point to the vision of Xiao Xingchen and Song Lan. They see how miserable life is going against the two. Song Lan eye got blinded by Xue Yang powder, Xiao Xingchen gave up his eye for Song Lan.

Xiao Xingchen was play by Xue Yang causing him to kill his dear friend who was searching for him. When Xiao Xingchen realize that he had kill his friend, he killed himself right then and there.

"Shishu. Can we save them? The two of them doesn't deserve this at all," Lan Zhan rubbed his hand up and down Wei Ying arm.

"Wuxian Didi, we will send out people to look for them. The most important thing is we have to deal with the attack on Gusu, Wen indoctrination, Slaughter Xuanwu and Jiang massacre. We all here to help," they all nodded their head.

The resentment energy disappears, they all know what to do next.

Nie Mingjue look down at his didi, "A-Sang how about you come stay with me tonight. I am getting the feeling that you don't want to leave my side." Nie Huiasang nodded his head.

"Right, let's all get ready when the time come."

"Sect leader Jiang, Sect leader Nie, will you help us to defend our home? Well do the same for your home as well?" Qingheng Jun asked Jiang Fengmian and Nie Mingjue.

"Of course."

"I will help you Qingheng Jun."

"Chifeng Zun, since you will be staying here. Will it be okay if Lan Zhan and I went to your clan to set up array and trap? Your clan will be attack during the Wen indoctrination."

"Alright, I will write a letter, I will let my general know that you are coming to our clan while I am away. Come Huaisang." The Nie sibling left from there to head back to Nie Mingjue room.

"A-Huan, let other clan leader know about their heir and disciple getting their sword taken away. Also, tell one of our disciple to head down to Caiyi town. Tell them to head to the sewn place,  ask the owner there to make as many pouch as they can. We can turn the pouch into a Qiankun pouch. The disciple can put their sword and medicine in there and other thing as well."

"Yes Fuqin, I will get it done."

A minute later one of the Nie disciple came back to the Orchid room, "Wei gongzi, Lan er gongzi, this is a letter that Sect leader want me to give to you." Lan Zhan take the letter into his hand, he turn to look at his father and brother, "Fuqin, Xiong zhang, Wei Ying and I will head to the Nie clan. We will be back in two days." With that Lan Zhan and Wei Ying left from there.

"Master! Wait for us!" Chenqing and Suibian run after their master.

"A-Ren, do you think we should continue the guest lecture or let them all go home?" Qingheng Jun asked Lan Qiren.

"The lecture is ending soon. Then we will let them all go home after the lantern festival."

"Then is a deal. Sect leader Jiang, would you like to join us?" Qingheng Jun ask Jiang Fengmian. "Of course, I would love too."

Since the vision to the future is over, everyone is prepare to do whatever they can to protect their clan and their family.

"A-Huan, send a few disciple to go find Xiao Xingchen and Song Lan. Also, send a few down to Caiyi town to go to the sewn shop to get many pouch as we can."

Lan Xichen stand up, he gave a bow to his father, "Yes Fuqin," he left from there to go do as he was told.

'Look like War is upon us soon.'