360.He Disliked Other Men Touching Her

He did not feel any fondness for her whatsoever.

In fact, all the people who followed CEO Jeon’s side did not have any positive feelings for her.

However, considering that she looked down even on CEO Jeon, he was rather surprised that she looked up to a doctor like him. “It’s been a while, Miss Lee. It seems like you’ve lost some weight.”

He shouldered many different responsibilities. One of them included being CEO Jeon’s private doctor. Thus, he had naturally met Lisa before.

“I merely had some success with my diet.” Lisa smiled politely.

Baekhyun did not pay her any attention post that. He scanned the icy-cold Jungkook and immediately changed his indifferent attitude for an expressive one. “CEO, you appear completely fine on the surface. Are you suffering from any hidden diseases?”

“Are you looking for death?” Jungkook’s gaze was as sharp as knives.

Baekhyun immediately became obedient. “I would never dare. May I know why you called me here?”

“Her hand is injured. Treat the wound.” Jungkook glanced at Lisa with heartache.

Lisa finally understood the reason for his presence. It turned out that Jungkook had called Baekhyun over because he was still concerned about her injury. He wanted her to receive treatment from a professional doctor.

Her idol was so thoughtful!

Baekhyun approached Lisa and carelessly glanced at her hand. “Hasn’t it been bandaged? It’ll be fine.” It would be fine even if this woman died.

Jungkook was dissatisfied with his perfunctory attitude. He snapped heavily. “Check carefully!”

“Yes, sir.” Baekhyun was about to grab Lisa’s hand when Jungkook frowned. “Put on a pair of gloves!”

Baekhyun found this troublesome. “This subordinate does not have mysophobia. There shouldn’t be any need for it, right?”

“I don’t like other men touching my women,” there was a hint of warmth in his demanding tone.

“…” Baekhyun rebutted in his heart. It turns out that the Great CEO is jealous!

You’re the only one who treasures Lisa, this ugly trash. Even if she has lost weight, isn’t she just as ugly as ever?

Aside from Lisa, no one else had been reborn. Thus, even Baekhyun did not know of her actual looks hidden under the scabs.

He helplessly brought out a pair of white gloves meant for medical purposes. He lifted Lisa’s right hand and scanned it carefully. “Although the wound is long, it’s not very deep. The medicine was applied in time. As long as the wound doesn’t come into contact with water or dirt, it’ll be fine in a few days.”

In the past, he had met Lisa a few times in the Yu Ting Villa. He recalled that back then, she was as dark and fat as a black pig.

As a professional doctor, he suspected she had taken weight-gain drugs.

She could have consumed it by accident, or someone else could have drugged her. However, he could not be bothered to interfere with her matters and hence never pointed it out.

In fact, he stood on the same side as Bambam. He similarly felt that when this woman stood next to their CEO, she was disgracing their noble and outstanding CEO.

He did not expect Lisa to lose weight. Even her skin was fairer now…

He noticed that her figure was truly slender and exquisite. Her skin also appeared fair and delicate to the point where it seemed like it would tear easily.

Furthermore, as he held her hand in his palm, he noticed that it was extremely small. Her fingers were thin and long. This was exactly how he expected the hands of a wealthy family’s daughter to appear. They were extremely suited for playing instruments like the piano…

This was his first time becoming dazed from the sight of a woman’s hands.

“Cough!” Jungkook coughed loudly in unhappiness. He narrowed his eyes. “Have you seen enough?”

Baekhyun immediately returned to himself. “I’ve checked carefully. Miss Lee is really fine.”

Jungkook finally relaxed. He coldly and heavily announced. “You can scram now!”

“No way, CEO. This subordinate rushed over so urgently. I haven’t even eaten…” Baekhyun took in the table of dishes and the bottle of 1982 Chateau Lafite Rothschild wine. “May I know if this subordinate could have the honor of staying back to dine with you?”

......

[Even tho they curse Lisa but it shows that they love their boss so much that they don't want a 'wrong' person to be with their boss cause they still think that Lisa is in love with Mingyu, and any loyal subordinate would not want a disloyal wife for their boss....and ig they also started throwing shade on her physical appearance as well cause of this reason.
Ig they think of her as a villainess cause of the trouble she has given to their boss....that's the most probable reason.]
(According to me, comment down your opinions)