{chapter 10 final days in june)

The hot days of june. Iruma and (Y/n) were working outside when they just finished their job of mowing the lawn and plucking weeds. They were all sweaty and dirty from the day's labor. So they started to walk home. As they got home (Y/n) felt something off. He felt a wave of anxiety as they got closer to the house. He noticed Lucy outside the house with his head down and a twisted expression and in his hands were their suitcases.

"Lucy... what are you doing..." (Y/n) said, shaken with anxiety. Lucy's eyes couldn't meet (Y/n).

"Lucy! We just got home. We'll talk about this inside. We need to shower and rest. We had lots to do today." Iruma, not understanding the situation, grabbed Lucy's hand and pulled him inside. (Y/n) couldn't help but still worry. When they reached their room it was basically bare with (Y/n) things gone.

"(Y/n)... the master wants us back in less then an hour..." Lucy sighed and (Y/n) just teared up shaking his head. He ran up and hugged Iruma.

"No Lucy he can't! He can't! I don't want to leave Iruma! Not yet Lucy please!" (Y/n) cried out and Iruma was wide eyed as a tear fell.

"(Y/n), Lucy... you're leaving me alone...?" He whispered, putting one hand on (Y/n) head and cried into his shoulder. "You can't, I need both of you!" He shouted as the two kids cried loudly. Lucy just looked down ashamed.

Lucy walked up to both of them and kneeled hugging them shedding a few tears silently.

"Forgive me Iruma but it's for the best that you forget us." Lucy smiled sadly, drying Iruma's eyes. He then pulled them apart.

"Lucy!" (Y/n) shouted as he fell on the bed backwards. Iruma fell back too, landing on the floor surprised.

"vergeten." Lucy whispered then gently kissed Iruma's forehead. Iruma fell asleep about to faint backwards but Lucy caught his head and gently laid him on the bed next to (Y/n). All of Iruma's memories spilled out above his sleeping body like a movie. Lucy put his hand up about to delete them before (Y/n) stopped him.

"Lucy Grant me this one wish don't do it!" He shouted through tears. Lucy ignored and kept going. (Y/n) opened his mouth "As the young master of the house Iphis I command you to not do it!" Lucy stopped shocked but listened.

"We can't let him remember us fully." Lucy said, looking through his memories sadly. (Y/n) nodded drying his tears and touched his memories blurring Both his and Lucy's faces.

"I want him to know at least someone cared about him." (Y/n) smiled gently touching Iruma's face he saw Iruma's earrings he never took off and the locket (Y/n) gifted him. He took the locket off and put it on himself but left the earrings for protection. "I will leave these for him so I can at least protect him somehow." Lucy nodded and as he finished blurring the memories he put some information inside.

"Iruma there is a stash of cash that will last you a while hidden under the floor planks that is for you and only you. Remember to eat well and stay healthy. Study hard in your free time. Never take off your earrings, they will protect you. We both care for you greatly." Lucy said sternly and put it as a blank memory in his head before closing everything and pushing it all back into his head. (Y/n) was whimpering trying to stop his tears. Lucy looked down at him and picked him up grabbing the suitcases in his other arm. (Y/n) waved goodbye to Iruma clutching the Locket with the photo of all three of them in it. Lucy soothed him and then put him down opening his suitcase to one of Valentine's most expensive and fancy outfits. Lucy dressed and cleaned off (Y/n) doing his hair and putting in some gold earrings and matching rings. Lucy himself changed into his butler uniform and cleaned himself off. (Y/n) was still tearing up silently staring at Iruma.

"Young Master, you must harden yourself and become ruthless. Remember who is to blame for all your misfortune and who took Iruma away from us. I will serve you always and no matter the task I will suffer the consequences for you." Lucy Swore with great devotion. (Y/n) stopped crying and looked down. He then dried his tears with an expressionless face. He took off his cloak showing his wings tail and horns for the first time in years and cleaned himself off. Lucy took off his head bandana and his jacket.