【 The kidnapping 】Chapter 4

It was morning and the dew was dripping off the leaves and onto (Y/n)'s face. He opened his eyes slowly as the droplets poured onto his face. He gently stood up making sure not to wake Rin who was sleeping on his jūnihitoe (Twelve layered Kimono). He took off the layers Rin was sleeping on and covered her in them. When (Y/n) looked around he saw Sesshomaru with closed eyes. He looked as though he was sleeping. He looked peaceful but with the same stern face. He opened his eyes staring straight at (Y/n). (Y/n) blushed a bright red knowing he was caught staring.

"Forgive me my lord I thought you were asleep and was confused because jaken said you don't need sleep." (Y/n) smiled, hiding his blush behind his long sleeve as he talked. Sesshomaru nodded and got up, walking over to (Y/n).

"Here. You said you are not accustomed to the sun. you will damage your skin if you don't stay in the shade more." Sesshomaru took out a beautiful paper parasol with white cherry blossoms and that was a light teal. (Y/n) gently took it and opened it.

"It's beautiful my lord thank you!" (Y/n) smiled, bowing his head down slightly. (Y/n) put the umbrella over his shoulder, shadowing his face. Sesshomaru started to walk away then turned his head.

"I'll be back later watch Rin and Jaken while I'm gone." Sesshomaru said before disappearing out of sight. (Y/n) just smiled and waved him off then turned back at Jaken, A-Un and Rin.

After a while they woke up and had something to eat and Jaken had an Idea

"I will steal the Tessaiga from Inuyasha and give it to Lord Sesshomaru!" He shouted determinedly.

"The what?" (Y/n) asked, confused.

"The Tessaiga is a powerful sword that Lord Sesshomaru's father left Inuyasha. Lord Sesshomaru believes it's his birthright but the sword does not accept him as its owner. Instead he was given a blade that revives the dead and doesn't kill nor cut!" Rin explained, (Y/n) nodded in understanding.

"That does seem unfair, our lord is the eldest child is he not?" (Y/n) asked Rin nodded "then it should go to our lord. It's no wonder he's upset his younger brother got something over-powered while he was stuck with a sword that won't kill and cut."

"But the reason Inuyasha was able to even have the sword was because Inuyasha became infatuated with a human woman named Kikyo and then 50 years later with another human woman named Kagome!" Jaken Explained annoyed. Then he started to make his way towards Inuyasha and his group. Me and Rin followed both sitting on A-Un's back. (Y/n) Pulled down his veil just in case he was seen by Inuyasha's group.

Jaken had gotten a lower demon named No man. He sprung up from the ground, he had no face and was very large. Jaken said something about him being born from the regrets of man. He instructed him to get Inuyasha's sword. Rin was tending to A-Un so (Y/n) went far off in the bamboo forest where the butterfly found him again. This time it came back with lots of friends. They surrounded the trees and some were all over him. The queen landed on (Y/n)'s nose and he just laughed. He lifted his finger and one landed on it.

"Go find lord Sesshomaru. I want to know if he is well." (Y/n) gave it a kiss and blew it and it flew away. (Y/n) thought of where to keep them so he told them to stay in his sleeves. They all stayed there and since they were demon butterflies they wouldn't get crushed or easily die. The queen stayed in his hair like a hair clip. The demon returned and Jaken was angry that the demon brought back junk and not Inuyasha's sword.

"Master Jaken, are you sure that demon can handle this?" Rin asked. (Y/n) walked back to join their conversation.

"This would be a lot easier if I had henchmen ah for the old days whenI was a commander and had hundreds of demons under my control! We were battling the demons that controlled the eastern plains. Their leader was Bekuni but despite being hundreds of years old was a formidable foe just then lord sesshomaru slashed the demon to bits! I never saw anyone more beautiful or Dashing. I followed him wanting to become his servant. We stopped at a waterfall and he gave me the two headed staff and said he would entrust it to me if I could use it. Several decades have passed since that day and I have long thought to repay my debt. I cannot leave this task to that bumbling demon!" He grabbed his staff and ran away leaving (Y/n) and Rin alone.