Chap.41 || Escape Plan Is A Go!

Sorry for the lack of updates! Exams are a pain.
Short chapter

fWhip's POV 

I was sat on a call with Pix, Shubble, Jimmy, and Katherine. Gem, Scott, and Pearl went to check on Grian or something while I continued to talk to them.

That was when I saw Xisuma peek into the room, since when was he back? I last saw him yesterday before he flew off to somewhere, it was quite a shock hearing that the moon was gonna crash. He made eye contact with me and whispered something along the lines of 'Hermits', 'Moon', 'Crash', and 'Escape'. 

Realization hit me at the fact that I was still on VC with the other emperors. I heard them talking about creating the portal anytime and I was curious as I haven't been listening, I motion for Xisuma to come closer so he could explain what's been going on. "Great, just give us a couple of days." 

"Anyways I gotta go I'll call you soon goodbye!" I immediately hang up on them and sighed, "Xisuma, you're back. What happened?" I ask, "Right uh..." He started, going to take a seat next to me. "I told the hermits about the moon and said that they needed to escape as fast as they could, they all agreed with the idea and we'll probably escape in the span of a couple of days." 

"That's great news, but how are you gonna escape?" 

"Now that Xornoth's gone, I can easily get into the server's system and disable the barrier that's been keeping us from getting out." He laughed, "But the real question is, how are you gonna get out?" 

"Our friends back in empires found a way to get us back by using a portal, I just need to activate it and we'll be back home." I explained, "Portals, why did I never think of it." Xisuma hummed, "It's a pretty old trick that barely any admins know so that's why." I chuckled. 

"I see, by the way, we're having a server-wide meeting in a couple of days so we can make sure everyone can escape." Xisuma informed, I nodded in response. "We'll be there, also to say our goodbyes." 

"I really liked having you here y'know, having another admin to complain about admin work and having some help with the codes are handy." Xisuma sighed, "I know, but I have my own server to run here buddy." I laughed. 

"Anyways, I'll be preparing for the meeting. See ya there." Xisuma smiled as he got up to leave, "See ya!" I waved to him as he flew away.

I smiled before getting up to tell the others about the good news.

"Hey guys, I have some good news.- I said as I walked into the room where I thought the others were, I looked up to see that no one was in the room. Hm, weird, I could have sworn I saw them go in here. 

I messaged Gem to see where she was and turns out she was in the basement. I shrugged off the question as to why she was in the basement and just went there to tell her to good news. 

I walked through the entrance and walked down the stairs, I saw Gem sitting on the couch opposite the couch that Sausage and Joey were on.

"What's going on here?" I ask, "Giving them a quick briefing on the escape plan." Gem replies, I nodded. "Okay, Pix said that we can go anytime we're ready." "Probably a couple of days at max with how the moon's looking, we're gonna meet the hermits at spawn to make the portal and say our goodbyes." I add. 

Gem nods, and continues to brief Joey and Sausage about the plan. 

Time skip. 

I stood in the room with Gem, Scott, Pearl, Joey, and Sausage. It was the day that we were finally gonna leave, not gonna lie I'm gonna miss this place, it's a really good place to get away from all the work back in the Grimlands.

"Xisuma messaged me saying that we should head to spawn now." I said, Gem smiled. "Alright, let's go then!" 

We all left the base and headed for spawn, there were surprisingly a couple of hermits there (Boatem). We landed near Xisuma and went up to him, "Hey X, what are Boatem doing out here? I thought you said you were the only one going to be here?" Pearl asks, Grian chuckled. "Well, let's just say we aren't the only ones here..." 

"SURPRISE!!" 

We all screamed and turned around to see that the entire server was behind us laughing. "W-Wha- What are you guys doing here?!" I ask, "We came to see you off, of course." Doc laughed, "Yeah! It would be rude not to after you guys have been here for so long." Bdubs added. 

Xisuma chuckled behind us and patted my shoulder, "They're also here to leave using the server's own portal so we can go to season 9."

"Anyways, enough of that. Let's say our goodbyes shall we?" 

Second to last chapter of the book guys!