part 20

Chapter 20
The story of slender.

Its raining badly Yuri and I found a cave to stay in. I sit on a rock, I then hear something to my right. I look and it's a girl purple hair. She's hiding behind a rock. I start to walk up to here. "Umm h-hello who are you I'm slender."
"My name is Natsu and-"
I hear a cough behind him he runs we fallow him. he stops Infront of a nother kid he is on the ground holding his stomach. I run to him but the other kid stops me. "Hey who are you if your here to hurt Zoro then I'll stop you." He takes out a pocket knife and comes at me. With out thinking my Rinnegan activate and he gets push away into the cave wall and falls to the floor, My Rinnegan deactivates.
"I'm so so sorry h-here I can heal you." I put my hand on his shoulder then I make my chakra flow into him so it can heal his wounds. I than heal the one on the floor. I back up as he gets up.
"W-who are you?"
"He's a war orphan like us." Yuri tell them. "Y-yeah I am so what are your names?" The one who was on the floor speaks. "I'm zoro and this cute one behind me is named Natsu." The one called Natsu blushes and looks away. We then here something no someone people talking. We Pier around the corner and see three people sitting down talking. They have backpacks and look like adults two boys and one girl. I walk up to them, they look surprised to see me. "Umm hello d-do you have any food to spare?" The girl is the one who gives me three balls of rice. I run back to the others and give them the food and we all walk over to them.
"Hello I'm Natsu and they are slender Yuri and Zoro, are you three ninjas?" The boy on the right speaks up. "Hey kakashi Monica we've seen so many war orphans should I just put them out of there Missouri?" Natsu put his arms out to protect us all. The one called Monica speaks a little upset.
"Knock it off Nagato there just kids. Don't mind him I'm Monica and yes we're Ninja." Just then we hear an explosion. Nagato kakashi Monica run out we fallow. We see an army of people.
"No stupid danzo he fallowed us."
Nagato said. "We need to protect the kids." Monica tell them. "I think we need to think how we're going to protect ourselves right Monica." Kakashi says. The enemy uses a cannon and a cannon ball raped in paper bombs. It flys at us all of us run and it explodes. I look around and everyone is safe but. "Slender slender! Natsu isn't breathing!" Yuri yells. Zoro and Yuri are trying to bring Natsu back. Monica and the others are try to help. I look ahead and a nother Cannon ball is coming. I'm filled with rage that my Rinnegan activates again in my left eye my sharingan activates in my right eye. I ues my sharingan ability and create something to stop the Cannon and protect everyone. It looks like a giant purple samurai.
It crushes The cannonball. I'm floating no I'm in it's head it's reacting to my mind. I make it and sheaf it's sword and and it's slashes straight ahead destroying everything in its path. The army is gone destroyed. I feel and pain I'm my chest the I slowly float down and the think is gone. Monica runs to my side and heal me. I look to my left and see that Natsu is back up and Zoro and Yuri are hugging him. I get up me and Monica walk back to the other's. "Wow a Rinnegan and a sharingan. Your quite special kids." Kakashi says. My Rinnegan and sharingan deactivate. The rain has stopped Monica sits in front of me. "So tell me slender how did you get the Rinnegan and the mongekyo sharingan."

If you don't know what it is it's basically an upgrade for the regular sharingan and gives you a few new abilities.

"Oh umm it awoken when my sister died and the Rinnegan I was born with it. Hey do you know what that thing was I created?"

"It's called the Susano it's an ability the Mongekyo sharingan has. It's the ultimate defense." Nagato tells me. Yuri Zoro and Natsu comes up to me and tell me what I did was awesome. "You know what I think I'll take care of them for a while. You guys can go back to the village by yourself okay?" Monica tell Nagato and kakashi. They nod then walk in a direction. "Okay now let's see." Monica makes a few hand signs then wood comes out of the ground and make a little wooden cabin. She tells us to get inside and we do. "What did you do Monica?" Yuri asked. "First I'm now your sensei and what I did was called a jutsu I harness the chakra in my body and form it into jutsus it's called wood style there's also fire water Earth and wind style. Wood style is a mixture of water and Earth style. Now I can teach you how to ues jutsus but we need to know what your chakra nature is." She takes four pieces of paper out of her backpack. She gives us a piece of paper. "I want you to let your chakra flow through the paper if the paper gets wet then you have a water chakra nature and if it turns into sandpaper then you have an earth chakra nature and if it sets on fire you have a fire chakra nature and if the paper splits than you have a wind chakra nature okay now go on." We do what Monica said.
"Okay so Zoro you have a Earth and water chakra nature like me. And Natsu you have an earth and fire chakra nature Yuri you have a Earth water and fire chakra nature. And slender you have all of the chakra nature's and wait hold on." Me and Monica look at the paper now on the floor it's half white and half black.
"Huh looks like you have all the chakra nature's and has a light and dark chakra nature."
"Is that bad?"
"Oh no no it's just not many people have what you have okay now that we know what chakra nature you have let's get to work.