Ch. 3

It's 5:30 AM, why the fuck am I up I have an appointment later---

Compelled to write because I felt I hadn't done enough for 24 hours.
So here we go.
There's a lot of Rouge in this, but I did add Shadow too!!
And I won't spoil, but I have a feeling he'll start to show up a lot more after what happens in here 👀
AYO.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rouge made a schedule for you, showing all the days she was at work, for how long, as well as the days she was off work, which gave the two of you an opportunity to spend time together.

Not only did you cook dinner for her, you also took on making her nutritious lunches she could bring with her to work.

She seemed grateful, returning with a warm thanks for the meal, the container always empty when she came back.

It made you happy someone enjoyed your food so much, so you kept on doing it.

Before you knew it, you'd been with Rouge for a month.

You'd settled pretty well into this new life!

You could use a laptop and type way faster now, though you still had to look at the keyboard to see what you were doing, but you were quickly teaching yourself how to do it without looking.

You'd be a pro in no time!

"Don't you get bored, hun?" Asked Rouge one evening, after the two of you had finished dinner.

"Bored?" You asked, carefully placing a plate into the dishwasher.

"I mean all you do here is cook and clean, right? I could get you a job if you'd like." A job?

"Would I be useful to you if I got one?" You asked, rinsing a plate under hot water before placing that into the dishwasher as well.

"Well, my secretary is going on maternity leave. I could really use a hand while she's gone." Secretary?

"It'd be a great help to me if you took the job." How could you refuse if she said it like that?

Smiling, you nodded.

"Okay, sure! I'm definitely going to need some guidance at first, but I hope I'll be of use!"

And that's how you started working for Rouge.

She bought you a white dress shirt with a few ruffles as well as a black circle skirt the very next day, along with comfortable shoes (with just the hint of a heel) to seal the deal.

You admittedly were a bit nervous.

What if you couldn't do it?

But Rouge seemed to have a lot of faith in you...

Hmph!

You could do it!

You were the daughter of Mephiles the Dark.

There was nothing you couldn't do!

You were seated in a room by yourself, with Rouge's office behind you, a door being the one thing cutting you off from her.

You had a computer before you, and Rouge explained to you the ins and outs of how to do this job, which you intently listened to.

You even wrote a few things down, just in case, and Rouge knew she'd made the right choice in hiring you.

Yes, you technically weren't qualified, but did that stop her?

Of course not!

If something like that stopped her, she wouldn't be as successful as she is right now!