part 25

Chapter 25 Yuri Natsu and Zoro's adventure.

Yuri's POV

"Hmm finally we made it the city. So Zoro what did you want to do here anyway?"
"Well there's a tournament here and I want to enter you two want to join?" Me and Natsu nod and we fallow him. After we find the place and we all sign up. Soon after we're in a room with a lot of people and the announcer comes out and talks about some stuff we then go on a boat. After a while we arrive on an island. When we arrive a women speaks. "Hello everyone. okay so when I call your number you'll exit the boat then I set a timer for five minutes. After five minutes the next person will go and so on." She call the first. Then waited then the second. After while everyone was off the boat and in a big jungle. Okay all I have to do is find my target. I look at the card I have. 115 okay so that's my target. But who's number 115? I have to find Natsu and Zoro.
"Well well never thought I'd find you here." I look behind me and can't believe what I'm seeing. Standing on a tree branch is....is Monica. "M-monica why are you here?"
"Well if you win you get a powerful weapon and that's what I need." She jumps down. "So what's everyone up to nowadays how's everyone and how's your boyfriend?" I look at her confused. "Boyfriend? I don't have a boyfriend Monica."
"Really? Well than what is slender then? Just a friend Yuri I was young once to. slender isn't just a friend now is he?"
"Shut up you don't know anything. You left us. You....you where the only thing close to a mother that we had and you just abandoned us!" Monica looks down I can feel tears welling up. I try to stop them but it's no ues. I slump to my knees crying. Monica walks up to me and hugs me. She puts one hand on my head and one on my back.
"Shhhh. It's okay just let it out. I'm....I'm sorry I left you I regretted it everyday so I left my home to find all of you. I want us to be a family of sorts. I never had one mine died fighting a tailed beast. When I found you all it reminded me of the other war orphans Id seen I wanted us to be a family but I still had a mission but now we can be one trust me Yuri once this is done meet me by the front doors." She rubs my back. I ues my sleeve to wipe my tears away. "I...I want to trust you....but the last person I trusted betrayed me. Now the only person I trust now is slender." I stand up and wipe the rest of my tears away. "That reminds me Yuri how did you and slender meet?" Monica makes two bench's with her wood jutsu. She sits be down. "Okay now tell me everything thing if your comfortable telling me." I nod my head. "Okay let's me start from the beginning then."