part 28

Chapter 28
The Truth about slender the white Fang's.

(Yuri) and then we met Zoro and Natsu and then we met you and the others. But

(Monica) but? What Yuri.

(Yuri) well something happened and slender blames you.

(Monica) well what happened and why does he blame me?

(Yuri) well we a while after you left we got into a fight and Zoro got injured badly slender was able to help him....but he lost some of his memories. Slender thinks that if you didn't leave then Zoro would have gotten hurt  but now I wonder if slender is okay.

Monica looks at me confused.

(Monica) okay? Why wouldn't he be okay is something wrong Yuri?

I start to cry.

(Yuri) after he died. he (sniff) he's never been the same.

Monica wipes the tears away from my face.

(Monica) who died Yuri I thought there was only four of you?

(Yuri) slender never told Ivan this but three days after you left someone else joined our group. He's name was ender he was Slender's brother he real brother.
That fight I mentioned in that fight Zoro's memory's wasn't the only thing that was lost. Ender sacrificed himself to protect his brother. That's when slender created the cure or what Ivan calls it now Night Raid. Monica do you know the group.
The White Fang's?

Monica's eyes go wide.

(Monica) the group that killed an entire nation right? Yuri how do you-

(Yuri) Slender's father was the leader of the white Fang's.

Monica just stares at me in shock.

(Yuri) they called themselves the white Fang's because of Ragnarok.

(Monica) Ragnarok? As in the Greek legend?

(Yuri) Ragnarok is the wolf god. God of destruction and those who have a wolf tattoo are a member of the white Fang. There goal was to create peace....but the kings advisor saw that the village they were at would become a problem so he had the king sent an army to fight them. Slender's father and Alex Slender's father's Best friend. Fought against the for three days and nights enough time for the people in the village to escape. After three days and three nights they killed all of them. The advisor didn't send more fighters manly because the advisor didn't have anymore people to send. The village lived for a long time. Slender told me this long ago. So I'm helping him I not technically a member of the white Fang's but I believe in his goal. but I don't believe in his methods though.

I look to Monica and she nods then speaks.

(Monica) what you believe is up to you. And the choices you choose are your own and the consequences of your actions are yours no one elses. The White Fang's are a group I don't agree with but you slender Zoro and Natsu have a good Hart so I believe that you'll make the right choices in this life of your's.

I smile at Monica.

(Monica) so when are you in a relationship yet?

(Yuri) wh-what no we're not why would you think that.

(Monica) Yuri what's stopping you from confessing to him?

(Yuri) I don't know fear of being rejected I guess.

(Monica) or does it have something to do with your mom Yuri?

(Yuri) she said trust no one love no one. People will only hurt your there never love a monster.

(???) Well that's what people said about slender and he's never believed them so why should you?

I look back and see Ivan? He's here a-and how much did he here.