Chapter 53

Lu Shangjin silently put the spoon back into the soup bowl, holding Yan Yi under his arm and letting him straddle his lap.

    Yan Yi tilted his head to one side.

    "You look at me." Lu Shangjin held Yan Yi's face and asked him to look into his eyes, "Baby, do you recognize me?"

    Yan Yi looked at him with his mouth slightly open, his eyes slack, and he didn't know if it was Not looking into Lu Shangjin's eyes.

    Lu Shangjin felt sorry for his trance-like appearance, so he hugged his back and kissed the corner of his lips.

    Yan Yi lowered his eyelids and threw the little rabbit ears on Lu Shangjin's face boredly.

    He stared at the ring on Lu Shangjin's left hand for a while, and said softly to himself, "Lu Shangjin..."

    Lu Shangjin shook his shoulder and rubbed his back excitedly: "It's me."

    "Lu Shangjin..." Yan Yi covered his own The small stomach, as if resisting the sudden pain, bowed uncomfortably into a cooked shrimp, as if a hand was pressing desperately on the stomach.

    "I'm sorry, I'm sorry baby." Lu Shangjin scooped up the half-cold winter melon soup and fed it to him, "Let's go upstairs to rest."

    Yan Yi suddenly raised his eyelashes, revealing his deeply stabbed eyes, and suddenly raised his hand He knocked off the spoon in Lu Shangjin's hand and lifted the bowl of soup.

    The soup splashed to the ground, and the wooden bowl rolled out a few meters away alone.

    "I don't like Lu Shangjin." Yan Yi got off the stunned Lu Shangjin and went back to the storage room to find the wardrobe.

    Lu Shangjin was silent in the chair for a while, lit a cigarette, and finished smoking in three or two puffs, then squatted down to clean up the chopsticks and vegetable soup scattered on the ground.

    The closet in the storage room was tightly closed, Yan Yi nestled in it, and felt from the pillow. Touching the phone, there is still a little battery left.

    He flipped through Weibo bored.

    The only star Yuan Mi is concerned about, recently posted an announcement, the picture is a marriage certificate with an alpha, and a photo of the two of them.

    Yan Yi recalled it carefully for a long time, and vaguely remembered that this person once hated him.

    Fingertips repeatedly touched the picture of the marriage certificate and saved it in the photo album.

    There is a screenshot of a video call in the mobile phone album, and an alpha is wearing a crossover bathrobe and smiling softly at the camera.

    "Lu Shangjin..." Yan Yi held the phone and looked at it for a long time. Alpha's eyebrows are deep, he has touched countless times, but now he has forgotten the reason.

    Terrible headache.

    After the paralyzing toxin faded away, all the chaotic or clear memories flooded into his mind, and several painful memories that he would never forget for the rest of his life were remembered again.

    The humble love of that omega in my mind.

    Lu Shangjin pressed the omega under him from behind and pressed him forcefully in front of the floor-to-ceiling window. A low and sexy voice guided him in his ear: "Lower your waist, lift your butt, and spread your legs apart." The