Chapter 54

When Lu Shangjin regained his senses, his chest was soaked wet.

    He thought it was tears, and his fingertips shook to wipe Yan Yi: "Don't cry... Yan Yan... I will really love you in the future."

    When he raised his hand, his hands were bright red.

    It all trickled into his heart, seeped into the cracks, gave birth to blades, and cut the flesh into pieces.

    Lu Shangjin hurriedly hugged him and stood up, the little rabbit in his arms gradually faded from the blood, and his arms drooped down weakly.

    On the way to the hospital, the assistant drove.

    The entire interior of the car was like a murder scene, with blood everywhere. Lu Shangjin used a towel to press Yan Yi's bleeding back neck tightly, his body covered with sticky blood.

    At first, the sweetness of the toffee was still entangled in the blood, but later became weaker and gradually annihilated by the blood.

    "Yanyan, wake up..." Lu Shangjin kissed Yan Yi's forehead, whose temperature gradually subsided, again and again, "It'll be fine, I'll take you home when you wake up, the house has been chosen, you like mountains and places I know about the water, only the two of us will live in the future..."

    Actually, he knew what the little rabbit likes.

    He just never bothered to take his wishes to heart. There was always something more important than the little rabbit in front of him. All he gave Yan Yi was endless waiting and vain hope.

    He has rehabilitated, as long as Yan Yi gets better, no, even if he will be in this trance in the future, Lu Shangjin will not give up on him again.

    Unexpectedly, he couldn't bear the responsibilities he wanted to take, and the people he wanted to protect decided to leave. His beloved father and partner chose to use the same method to free themselves from pain.

    The little rabbit ears that used to bounce around were also soaked with blood red, and the soft rabbit fur was stuck together by the viscous plasma, unable to hang down.

    Lu Shangjin rubbed his small ears, bowed his head and kissed him.

    In the past, Yan Yi liked to be kissed the most.

    When he was a teenager, he would often run over to lie beside him and be coquettish to ask him to touch his head.

    Bunny's ears are sensitive and no one is allowed to touch them. Only when Lu Shangjin kissed him would he be willing to throw his little ear into his palm.

    When the stretcher bed was urgently pushed out of the hospital, Xia Jingtian was listening to his brother in the hall.

    The eldest of the Xia family reassured himself in front of his own father that he would take his younger brother back and look after him strictly, and would never let the mirror do any more immoral things that would ruin the family style.

    Xia Jingtian leaned against the wall and listened to the education lazily.

    "It's not too bad." Xia Pingtian raised his legs, leaned back on the bench, stopped a little nurse passing by, and asked why his new lover was not in the office.

    In the past three days, I have been looking for a reason to go to the hospital, just to meet the beauty, how can there be such a rush to curry favor with the gold master.

    Xia Jingtian sneered lightly: "The upper beam is not right and the lower beam is crooked, so you have the nerve to teach me." The

    little nurse said in a hurry, "Dr. Zhong is in the emergency department, the lop-eared rabbit omega gland is damaged!"