Chapter 56

"Don't fight with them unless necessary." Lu Shang Jinsai gave him an injection, rolled up his sleeves and injected himself, "Hurry up."

    "What is this?"

    "My dad's serum."

    Chameleon The omega gland serum, after injection, can shield heat sensation, gait detection and monitoring, but cannot shield the human eye.

    Xia Jingtian was stunned for a moment, and gave himself an injection neatly.

    "The effect can only last for one hour, and within half an hour you must pass through the three detection doors leading to the underground freezer." Lu Shangjin put on finger-prick gloves with anesthesia needles, and turned down the stairs lightly, "Go and take the patrol on the left. The team is transferred, and I'll open the door."

    "copythat~" Xia Jingtian pursed his lips and knocked on the earphone, then turned down the stairs from the other direction, and landed silently, like a big cat foraging.

    Lu Shangjin pressed his temple and quickly approached the thermal detection door.

    Avoiding the patrols attracted by the movement made by Xia Jingtian, Lu Shangjin pried open the front cover of the access control lock, gently opened the line, activated the limit vision of J1 ability, the pupils of the right eye converged, and then used a fine needle to open a few tiny contacts.

    The detection door slowly rose to the top and then closed immediately. Lu Shangjin closed the front cover of the access control lock and walked in.

    When the detection door was less than half a meter near the ground, he was charged. Xia Jingtian rolled in, got up and adjusted his body armor: "Hey, are you going to keep me outside?"

    "It's dangerous inside." Lu Shangjin frowned. , walking forward.

    The whole row on the right side is a closed laboratory, and on the left side are neatly arranged squares with open ventilation doors, and there are about a dozen through turns.

    A stench permeated the corridor quietly.

    Xia Jingtian turned around and glanced behind him, and Lu Shangjin squatted down to unlock the second combination lock.

    The sound of the metal touching the ground was slowly approaching, Xia Jingtian was suddenly vigilant, turned around quickly, picked up the M16 and loaded it, squatted and glanced around, no one was there.

    "Come on, someone seems to be here." Xia Jingtian rolled her fingertips into cold sweat.     Lu Shangjin's right eye had a

    translucent blue nictitating membrane due to frequent use, and his fingertips carefully moved the fine needle that was inserted into the circuit, and said in a low voice, "I'm already very fast."

Xia Jingtian breathed lightly, put his index finger on the trigger, and licked his lips, "What if there is a firefight with PBB?"     "Your glandular pheromone DNA will be blacklisted. The gland hunters can get your bounty notice, and you can only escape in all corners until you are confirmed to die."     Lu Shangjin focused on unlocking: "Do you regret it?"     "My brother said, the peony flower will die." Xia Jingtian slowly He sighed and listened carefully to the surroundings.     Lu Shangjin stopped talking.     But I don't think his brother meant that.     The slight sound of metal hitting the ground slowly approached.     Click, click.     In a hurry and slow, like a dormant beast approaching, wandering out of sight of its prey.     Lu Shangjin also heard the movement, and a layer of sweat oozes from his fingertips, but the movements on his hands can no longer be fast, and the slightest carelessness will trigger the alarm.     "He's here." Xia Jingtian gritted his teeth, the T-shirt clinging to the body armor was soaked in cold sweat and stuck on his back.     There was something in the shadows at the end of the corridor approaching the two of them, and suddenly, a steel claw was exposed to the light.     Immediately after, it came out and let out a low roar.     A semi-mechanical dog with a tempered glass sheath on the back of its neck, half a German shepherd, and its limbs and jaws are all special machines.     A tempered glass shield on the back of the neck is filled with culture medium, and a single isolated human gland is beating slowly in the culture medium.     "Fuck." Xia Jingtian froze for a moment, "Gog, Lu Shangjin, dog Lu Shangjin."