Chapter 57

The cumbersome monitoring equipment in the intensive care unit emits a tiny hum in the silent room.

    When it was time for the visit, Lu Shangjin's assistant walked in softly, and someone was visiting.

    A butterfly omega sat in the soft chair beside the bed, wiping Yanyi's palm with a damp towel.

    Two slender tentacles stretched out from Tan Meng's hair, and the dots at the top touched Yan Yi's eyebrows.

    "Hmm." Tan Meng seemed to have read something in Yan Yi's mind, lowered his head and wrote a note in the notebook.

    The assistant was stunned for a long time, then immediately opened Weibo and compared the photos inside.

    "Yes... Teacher Tanmeng?" The assistant couldn't believe his eyes. There were several sets of Tanmeng novels on the bookcase in his home. He was an up-and-coming writer of contemporary military novels. The dream was shattered by a phone call from Lu Shangjin in seconds.

    Tan Meng raised his finger and snorted.

    "I'm listening to him tell me a story." Tan Meng removed his tentacles and retracted his hair, "I'm here to listen to sad stories, but some lovely people can only remember the good things in the past."

    He Very surprised.

    The memories of Yan Yi's comatose were not bloody and painful, but only circulated in the memories of his teenage years.

    He saw 20-year-old Lu Shangjin through Yan Yi's eyes, and he didn't have the slightest resemblance to the cold-faced president in his impression, but more when he smiled softly.

    "Are you here to visit him on behalf of Lu Shangjin, then I won't bother you."

    Tan Meng picked up his notebook, signed his signature under the scorching eyes of his assistant, tore a page and gave it to him, his eyes flashing: "Thank you. I like it."

    Today's material is unexpected, maybe it can write a pair of sweet battlefield lovers.

    He heard the assistant read the first note left by Lu Shangjin in a low voice, so he slowly closed the door.

    "Yanyan, if you can see or hear this note, I should have successfully infiltrated the inside. If you wake up, you must know that even if you give up yourself, I will not. So wait for me to come back. "The

    words were written in a hurry, but never perfunctory.

    The assistant read it word by word, not in a hurry, not in a hurry. The only job these days is to visit Yan Yi in the ICU, which is equivalent to a rare vacation.

    Ever since the boss took over the group, he gave everyone the impression of being resolute and indifferent, and he didn't expect the boss to be so crazy for an omega.

    The boss knelt down outside the rescue room and cried so sadly. He witnessed that in these days, the boss's former indulgence and romance have all converged into a deep pool of tenderness. His boss has no childhood. He used to pretend to be a calm bad boy. belatedly mature.

    Some feelings are destined, or a perfect fit, or deep-seated.

    The latter always requires more twists and turns.

    The assistant neatly folded the note and pressed it under Yan Yi's hand.

    "Madam, I did buy the carrot brooch for the boss before, but I saw him staring at that style for a long time, and he scolded me after he bought it on his own initiative."