Chapter 58

After Lu Shangjin climbed into the modified submarine, he couldn't move. He held the incubator stiffly, his fingertips slowly touched the control panel, and the blood mixed with seawater flowed into the gap along the panel.

    Xia Jingtian turned in through the water barrier, fastened the protective belt and tied the little gray rabbit to the folding board, sat in the driver's seat, and quickly operated the control panel.

    "If you can't open it, change me." Lu Shangjin stared at the entrance of the base through the bulletproof water-proof glass, and a large number of soldiers of the security team followed their trail.

    "Don't worry. I won the special prize in the school drone competition

    . " The pressure balance speed in the cabin was lower than the ascent speed, the external pressure dropped sharply, and Lu Shangjin had a mouthful of blood in his throat.

    The little gray rabbit curled up on the folding board tightly grasped the protective belt. The rabbit itself was easily frightened. The tip of the little gray rabbit's nose shook slightly, and the small ears wet by the sea were dripping listlessly against the neck.

    Lu Shangjin propped himself up and sat closer, twisted the little gray rabbit's ears, and wiped off the seawater inside.

    Bunny ears can't get water.

    The modified submarine rushed out of the sea, immediately activated the drain valve, the propeller moved up the track, and the helicopter painted with the Peregrine Falcon's family emblem threw the water and accelerated upwards, disappearing beyond the horizon.

    There were a dozen lion-patterned fighter jets escorting them at low altitude, and it was obvious that Xia Pingtian had come here.

    Lu Shangjin tore off the torn upper body armor, leaving only a soaked black tight-fitting vest, clinging to every clearly defined muscle outline on the back and abdomen, leaving three bloody claw marks from the right shoulder to the back.

    He bit off the seal of the injection gun, stabbed a shot of epinephrine and an antidote into his varicose arm, and stretched out several red tendons in the blood vessels of his raised neck. .

    After a while, Lu Shangjin threw an antidote to Xia Jingtian.

    Xia Jingtian was operating the helicopter in a thrilling way: "Don't move, I'm not free, fuck." Lu

    Shangjin took a deep breath: "...There is automatic navigation."

    Xia Jingtian was stunned for a moment, and pressed the auto-navigation button.

    Helicopter flight gradually smooth.

    Xia Jingtian finally slumped in the driver's seat slackly, opened a sleeve, black blood dripped from the cut on his forearm that was scraped by the scales, and the edge was whitened by the sea water.

    It's okay not to look at the wound, but immediately felt terrible pain when he saw it, he groped and picked up the antidote needle gun on the ground.

    The quick-acting antidote works within three seconds and reacts quickly with toxins entering the body.

    The saliva of the Komodo dragon itself carries toxins. After combining with the A3 glands, it is strengthened accordingly. The quick-acting antidote can only temporarily inhibit the spread of the toxins. It is necessary to go to the nearest hospital to clean the wound and inject detoxification serum.

    Xia Jingtian clenched his injured forearm tightly, and even a little bit of relief was painful.

    "Oh, my goddamn..." Xia Jingtian rolled over from the driver's seat, rolled to the ground clutching his bloated forearm, and curled up desperately to endure it.