Epilouge

Hello.

Read the last part and please tell me what to do.

A quick funny fact.

All the ladies in all my 3 stories are pregnant right now🤣🤣

And congratulations, we completed 700k+ reads here.
Thank you love

Enjoy.♥️

Author's POV

Alexander was sleeping peacefully on his bed when he heard a weeping sound. He tried ignoring it, but then his mind registered it was not other than his wife. He quickly sat up and saw it was 3 at night.

Nothing new.

She loves waking him up around 3 every other day.
But he knows he can't say anything apart from influencing her in his strong arms and pulled her toward him. Kissing her on her head continuously, he rubbed her back to sooth her.

"What happened, wife?"

He asked. His voice was sleepy and heavy, still he was concerned about what's bothering her. Eva hiccuped while trying to control her tears.

Damn pregnancy!

"I-I am hungry,"

She said. Her face went red by all the crying and eyes were swollen until now. Alexander captured her face, he felt like his wife was a baby. Her adorable, cute doll face made him kiss her out.

"Then, let's go. Let's grab something. Yeah!"

He said like he was talking to a child. Eva shoot her head while more tears leak out of her eyes. He saw this and pulled her to his lap, she happily sat there while buried her face in his neck.

"I am always hungry, I eat too much and that's why I look like a whale right now!"

Eva said, looking at her 6-month-old pregnant belly. Which look like she was already 9 months old but because she was carrying twins, she knew she will be bigger than any other women.

Alexander sighed. He didn't like her talking like this and cursed Liam again. It was him who visited them 2 weeks ago and commented how Eva now gives competition to whales.

His exact sentence was...

"See, your girlfriend mamma whale is here."

He was talking to Isa while giving a 'I told you' look to Alexander, who claimed he can't love again.

And here it was whipped.

Calling her whale wasn't commenting on her, but on Alexander.

'His exact words to Alexander were'

"And here somebody was telling me, he can't love again. Look at his Wife, all round up like a whale by his children within a year of their marriage."

It was a code word for Liam to tease him, but poor Eva thought she actually looked so fat. She sobbed unknowingly, and Liam and Alexander both alerted.
In these 6 months Liam visited them more than usual because he was maybe excited for new babies arriving or can say to tease Alexander.

Knowing the reason, he just pressed his lips on her. With tears flowing down from her eyes, she felt herself turned On just by a kiss.

Forgetting about her hunger state, she kissed him back with all the love and desires. He smiled in the kiss, feeling her distracted by his deeds.