Chapter 18- Barty crouch jr & Cedric funeral

Third person's pov

Ana now in her half snake form, Trace Harry and moddy to a tower, without knowing the professor were already there first.

She hid behind the door and saw the man behind the fake moddy.

' I knew from the start there was something wrong with him, Turns out he was not the real moddy,' She thought and saw her grandmother with Harry exiting the door, She ran back to a pillar and hide herself.

But, Her grandmother wasn't stupid, She felt someone was with them.

" Ana, Come out, I know you're there," Minerva said, The young snapped back, her bright green eyes turned back to those gentle grey ones.

" Now, What are you doing here?," The elder witch asked the young child.

" I wanted to help Harry, Guess that didn't work," Ana said lowering her head in shame.

Minerva patted Ana's head, " It's fine, dear, Just please limit yourself," She said and brought Harry and Ana to a safe place.

Today, is the funeral of Cedric Degory, All the school students were present together with the staff and little Ana was there too.

" I know you all would like to know what killed him, if I don't tell you all it would a insult to his memory, Cedric Degory was murdered by lord Voldemort!," Dumbledore said.

Ana clench her hands into a fist, hearing the name was even more scary.

" Today, We remember about a boy who was, kind, brave and loyal till the very end," Dumbledore said.

The students exit the great hall and the other school heads says goodbyes to their companions here at hogwarts.

While the students were packing away their things since they would be going home by tomorrow morning, Ana packed her things for her arrival to Spinner's end.

" Ana, Are you ready?, Are you all packed?," Severus asked. Ana nodded, seeing her frowning expression made severus's worried.

" Something wrong?," He asked.

" I feel like from this day forward, Things are going to change and I don't like it," Ana said.

" Why would you think of that?," Severus asked.

" Well, Cedric died and it cost everyone distress and maybe just maybe in the future we would experience the same thing as well," Ana explained.

" Well, Even if that does come, I'll always be by your side, weather you would turn into a beast again or other than that, I'll always be by your side," Severus said and leaned his forehead towards his daughter.

" I know, papa, I'll always be by your side as well, Papa, I love you," She said and wrapped her arms around her father.

Severus rubbed her back and think about the events that happen.