vi. starting rumours

fanaccount

fanaccount

liked by username and 2057 othersfanaccount     you can't tell me they're not together!! these photos are from a tiktok lauren posted a few days back!!

fanaccount     you can't tell me they're not together!! these photos are from a tiktok lauren posted a few days back!!

view comments ...

username
the way she included them in her post was so cute

username
i feel bad for them
view 2 more replies
     username
     none of them has said anything since the rumours started

username
they're so cute together!!

username
OMG YES

username
don't invade their privacy
view 17 more replies
     username
     we're not "invading their privacy" 😭
     username
     u kinda are...

username
they look so happy <3

username
i'm gonna be so hurt if they hid this from us 😔
view 20 more replies
     username
     they have every right to do so
     username
     it kinda shows they don't trust us
     username
     of course they don't. they don't know us at all...

username
they would be the most perfect couple

username
i feel like we shouldn't start rumours about them
view 2 more replies
     username
     well that's too late now

"we need to tell them something," elizabeth sighed into the phone holding it close to her ear to hear the voice of her boyfriend on the other end.

"what should we tell them, then?" he sounded irritated causing the girl sighed again. how could this be her fault?

"i don't know, okay?! i just don't think ignoring it will make it any better," she was tired of this argument, and it was clear that he was, too; both of them were just too stubborn to try and see it from the other's perspective.

"i'm not ready to announce it to the fans yet." his voice was exhausted and she could practically see how he ran a hand down his face.

"and that's okay!" she bit down on her lip, trying to prevent herself from snapping at him. "i just think one of us should address the rumours. tell them we're just friends,"

"i don't know, beth," he was still uncertain. "wouldn't it be better to ignore it?"

"i don't think so." she stood by her opinion.

"well, i do think so."

"what could it hurt?" She tries to reason with him. "it couldn't make it worse,"

"it could!" he wasn't giving up either. "i can practically feel how the fans are going to go on about how you're not good enough for me."

"oh, so that's the first thing that comes to your mind? i'm not good enough for you?" she tried to keep her voice steady as a lump formed in her throat. a breakdown was the last thing she needed right now.

"you can't be serious?!" he was beginning to get aggravated. "of course, you're good enough for me! you're more than good enough for me!"

he took a deep breath, trying to calm himself down. "i love you, beth. you know i do,"

a small smile made it's way onto her face upon hearing his words. "i love you, too, john," she ran a hand through her hair, regretting their argument. "and i'm sorry. if you don't want me to say anything, then i won't,"

he sighed too. "no, i'm sorry. you're completely right. we should say something." he knew she was going to protest, so he was quick to add onto it. "i think i'll post something right now."

"johnny—" he interrupted her.

"see you! bye!"

she sighed as he hung up, leaving her alone in her room once again.

johnnyorlando via stories!

author's note!i love niall horan

author's note!
i love niall horan