CHAPTER 7: I can never understand her!

Mira's pov

My exam was finally over. I came out of my campus and found Atharv standing near his car.

"Waiting for someone?"- i asked him.

"The wait is over...."- he said with a smirk.

Blush crept through my cheeks. He was waiting for me.

"Exams are over....now i won't let you leave my party so easily.."

"Party?"- i asked being confused.

"I have thrown a pool party for you"- he said.

I felt happy and sad at the same time. Atharv is so caring and gives me so much importance. Today is my last day of exam, that's why he arranged a party for me. I have imagined my future with him, but my parents has destroyed my every dreams.

"C'mon Mira....what are you waiting for.."- Atharv opened the door for me.

I immediately entered.

"Now switch off your mobile"

"What?"- i asked him.

He snatched my mobile from my hand and shoved into his pocket.

"We will only enjoy tonight....no phone calls and no hurry"- he said to me.

I gave a defeated smile.

......

The party was going in full swing. After a long time I'm really enjoying. Atharv took me to the dance floor. We both started to move in rhythm. The music has turned soft. Atharv removed few hair strands from my face. I stared at him and our eyes met.

"I miss you Mira...leave him and come back to me"- he said with a painful voice.

My heart shook so much after hearing him. Tears gathered into my eyes.

"I want to but i can't....mom and dad will get hurt if i do something like that..."- i mumbled with a shaky tone.

He wiped my tears.

"I can't leave without you Mira....I'm going to Goa next week.....come with me please,,,noone will know..."- he cupped my face gently.

I kept staring at him in so much confusion. I really want to go with him but at the same time my morals are stopping me in some way. The ugliest truth is I'm married.

"Please baby..."- He bent more closer to my face.

Our lips are inches apart. I moved back immediately.

"Bye Atharv....thanks for this evening..."- i almost ran away from there.

I'm feeling so messed up right now. Some kind of heaviness grew inside me. I'm feeling extremely annoyed with myself.

I reached Anurag's home after half an hour. As soon as i entered a very delicious aroma reached my nostrils. I walked inside only to find Anurag in the kitchen. He turned his face and smiled broadly at me.

"How is your exam? I'm sure you nailed it....now go and take a quick shower....i have prepared something for you"- he said so enthusiastically.

I felt like someone just slapped so hard on my face when i looked at the decorations of the inside.

I can see everywhere only the things of my likings. I entered the bedroom and find my teddy whom i like to hug during my sleep. The bed is looking so fresh. He has changed the bed cover and the pillow covers. My books are properly arranged to the shelf. In addition i can see a chair and desk for my study. A new table lamp was also there exactly of my favourite color. A small fish bowl is also residing on the new desk and a small angel fish was playing inside the boul.