23. changing

Faye
Ares won't die. He's dead yes but he'll live through me as long as I have his last name. I've decided that I will change my name back to Cullen and when the boys grow up I'll let them choose. Now that Ares is dead I'm next in line to become the capo but just because I'm next in line doesn't mean everyone supports me,a woman to lead them. I have to gain their obedience.

For dinner I'll have to make a grand entrance meaning I have to pick out a breath taking dress. I call some stylists to get the boys ready as I pick out a dress.

I find one. I gasp when I see it. I love it. When I finally put it on and look in the mirror I turn my head expecting Ares to be there. Now that I think of him I don't get butterflies instead I feel sick at the thought of him. His actions,the cocky scoffs,the look he would give me if I was 'out of place.'

I call one of my Micheal,he's my most trusted lawyer

I call one of my Micheal,he's my most trusted lawyer.  He answers and expresses his sadness for what happened earlier,I thank him and ask "if I was to change my name right now what would I have to do?" His silence tells me he wasn't expecting to hear that. "You,miss wouldn't have to do anything except sign this document which gives your consent," he says handing me a document and a pen. I briefly read through it before signing my name Faye Cullen at the bottom.

Micheal takes the document and says "is that all Miss Cullen?" I smile and nod "yes thank you Micheal." He leaves and I look in the mirror one more time before calling for the boys. Roman arrives first running towards me for a hug. Then Kane comes joining our hug. "You look amazing," they both say and I kiss their heads and start walking to dinner.

Elara
Everyone except Faye has arrived at dinner. All of us are waiting except Ruby who is glaring at me from across the table. I almost laugh at her dedication to not blink while I'm blinking freely. Mateo is running around with Elias. Both of them are two years old so get along like a house on fire. Atticus who's sat with Sienna and Darren is the complete opposite of his parents. He's sensible and mature while Sienna and Darren are laughing at the way Xavier is staring at Antonio. For some stupid reason he won't excuse Antonio from his wrath.

Xavier turns his head first,Darren and Sienna shut up when Faye walks down the stairs in her signature coloured dress. I look at her and the boys in awe as they walk down the stairs their heads held high. This is our capo.

Kane who's a year older than Elias and Mateo seeks permission from his mum before playing with them. Roman is eight,three years younger than Atticus but they have a strong bond because of what they endured. Roman joins Atticus who smiles at him,the kid never used to smile,those years with Jackson broke him.

Faye sits at the head of the table we all stand respectfully. She tells us to sit. "I'm your new Capo," she says and Silas shouts "go on love!" "Thanks Silas, but I have some news," she says and grabbing all of our attention. "I've changed my name,it's no longer Moretti,I now go by Faye Cullen," he voice breaks when she tells us. We all applaud her Sienna gets out of her seat to hug her and I do the same.

We finish our main course and as we wait for our dessert Antonio clears his throat. "I also have some news," he says "my girlfriend Leah will be arriving soon ,she'll be staying," we all nod and I ask "what does she do?" Antonio replies "she's a spy so Faye if you feel it best then she will be a spy for this mafia," he says looking at me and I can tell he's nervous. "She sounds lovely I can't wait to meet her," I say and he says to himself "she really is," this makes me melt. Seeing Antonio being in love warms my soul. "Me too and I'm sure she'll be a great asset and friend," Faye says.

Alice
Ever since El and Xavier set up that surprise on the roof me and Silas have been hanging out and fuck I really like him. I mean what's not to like he's pretty damn hot,he's British,he has a shit ton of tattoos half of which I can't see but that makes me even more tempted to rip off his shirt. He always leaves the top few buttons open and it's torture. After dinner I would usually just go up to my room and watch Netflix but earlier today Silas told me to meet him in his room after dinner.

So now I'm stood at his door my heart bouncing out of my chest. I should just knock. I knock but I get no reply. I knock again and still no reply. Is he dead? I open the door to his room. He's stood shirtless but I can only see his tattooed back. Keep your composure.No confront him,why didn't he reply to you. I clear my throat and he turns around with his toothbrush in his mouth and his hair wet. I suddenly grow conscious of every part of my body. "Fuck me," I whisper accidentally. He smirks "it would be an honour love," he says and the hair at the back of my neck lifts up.

"Why did you call me?" I ask hoping I sound calm. "I wanted to see you," he says adjusting his towel that sits perfectly on his hip bones. "Why?" I say sitting on his sofa needing to sit before I collapse. "Because you've been on my mind," he says catching by surprise. My silence probably stuns him because he says "you haven't been thinking of me?" I shake my head. "I mean I have but what's your point?" I ask needing an answer. He takes a deep breath before saying "I want you to be my girlfriend," I gasp. "Will you?" He says walking to where I'm sat. "I-yeah I will," I say and he smiles turning red.

"Can I kiss you?" He says and I nod,I stand up and he lifts my chin up,moves my hair to a side before kissing me. Our lips touch and it feels like medicine like the cure to an unknown disease I didn't know I had.

Silas and Alice are too cute
The next chapter will be out by next week. I'll probably start writing a new chapter once in a week