34

Harry's Pov:

Silence. Shit. I shouldn't have said that. I promised her I'd send the boys away! Why didn't I? A treasonable voice in my head silently whispers: "It's because of how Louis looked at you. You couldn't resist those blue eyes."

And I know that this voice is right. He looked hurt but so cute. And the last thing I want to do is hurt these boys. I know how it feels to be betrayed by the person you trusted most.

I look up with a regretful look in my eyes. I've learned that this is the best way to get out of a confrontation with her. Just say sorry, even if it isn't your fault.

The angry look in her eyes vanishes and she says:

"Well if that's what you wish... Welcome to the family." She said that sweetly and I'm relieved until I see the boys expression. They look pissed off and I think I can nearly hear the boys thoughts. They go something like this: "We were family long before you."

I don't think I will get them to like her. But why can't they just accept that I love her? Why can't they just accept that I'm happy? I think Zayn and Louis look the most furious. Liam then finally saves us from the awkward silence by answering with a happy, but probably fake, "thank you".

"So can we eat breakfast now? And then chill for the rest of the day? Because you do have a show tomorrow." Niall... of course he's hungry. In any other situation I would've teased him but today I'm just happy that he lifted the mood.

With a relieved laugh I answer him: "Sure, I'm actually quite hungry myself. Is there a buffet?"

And of course there is one. It has croissants, cereal, fruits... I could go on and on but to cut it short: It has everything a man could want. Even avocados. As I point it out to a still grumpy Lou he squeaks and starts ranting about how it is the trendiest food of all time. He nearly has a stroke when Liam makes himself an avocado toast with salmon on top.

"I can't believe you're eating that. Those fucking avocados. "

And to tease Lou even more, Liam took a picture of his toast, tagged the avocado and posted it on Instagram. It was sheer comedy show to watch these two bicker and it was even funnier to read all the comments.

"Those focking avocados"

"They do piss me off"

"LiLo is back!!!!!"

"Oh my god, it's too much for one year!!!!!!!"

Olivia probably felt pretty excluded but I found myself not caring too much. Which is quite...- odd, I guess. But there's one thing that made me pretty uncomfortable but there was nothing I could do against it: Zayn tried to kill Olivia with his gaze throughout the whole meal and then looked back at me, like he was trying to understand something.

Louis also sometimes looked over at Olivia with a thoughtful gaze. Sometimes with a hateful gaze. Sometimes with a sad gaze. He looked like he was daydreaming. His blue eyes were a bit hazed over and he was just staring. But there was always something that snapped him out of it.

After the avocado joke died down it would've been a rather awkward breakfast if it haven't been for Niall and Liam. They talked about everything and anything without making it look fake or tense. I think they actually had quite a good time with each other. I sometimes interfere with their conversation but I mostly keep it to myself and just watch how the people are behaving.

We decide for another truth or dare after breakfast.

Well Niall decides for another round.

We all groan in sync.

Olivia quickly says yes, not yet knowing her own mistake. But I know Zayn well. And I saw that glimmer in his eyes. I'm afraid of what this round will bring.

As we all reluctantly agree to the game we go back to my room, seeing as it was again the biggest one.

Olivia was on her way to pull out a chair and sit down on it gracefully when we all flopped down on the floor in unisono and then broke into laughter. I didn't miss the disapproving look but right now she can't say anything, so I couldn't care less. Sometimes I have to let the non-existent mature side aka the professional side of myself go and summon my inner child. She slowly lowers herself to the ground.

"Soooo who's going to start?" Niall asks excitedly.

With a low chuckle Liam answers: "The one who asks the question does it. Also you wanted to play."

With childish delight Niall looks in each pair of eyes in the room. Maybe he skipped Olivia but nobody has to know that. I think it was quite the surprise for her when he picked her.

"Truth or dare, Olivia?"

"Why me?" I see how Lou rolls his eyes and I would've normally never said that but I understand him.

Without answering her question Niall asks her again but with putting a "are you deaf" at the end. Zayn and Louis nearly choked on their repressed laughter while Liam let out an adorable giggle and I had to keep a straight face, which worked well (it totally didn't).

With a sour expression she answers:

"Truth." Zayn and Louis both let out a cute boo, impersonating my 16 years old self. With a fond chuckle I watch as the two nudge each other with a smile on their face.

"Well, who is your favorite musician and why?"

"Ohh, I really like Justin Bieber. hmm and why? Well, he's so hot and he looks really friendly. His short, straight, blond hair and brown eyes are really attractive. "

Louis Pov:

That bitch just described the opposite of Harry.

Harry has beautiful curly, brown, silky, fluffy, smooth hair and this is accompanied with forrest green eyes with bits of yellow and brown in them.

And for fucks sake... She didn't even talk about the music. The music is what makes him a respected artist. But that just shows me how superficial she is.

With a short nod Niall acknowledges her answer but he can't hide his disapproval.

I see that Harry isn't feeling that well but it's not like I can move and sit next to him without his girlfriend being uncomfortable. I could just go and sit on his lap, like we sometimes did on the tourbus. With a smirk I imagine her agitated expression. But apparently she interprets my smirk as me laughing at her and ask me the next question.

"Lewis, truth or dare?" she asks far too sweetly.

"First of all its Louis. And I chose dare."

"Ok, Lou."

"Nope, still Louis for you."

I can't believe her. Nicknames is something my friend can call me. My friends. Not a toxic girlfriend.

With a slightly taken aback expression she thinks about a dare for me. Then a smirk gets visible on her face.

"I dare you to give someone a lap dance."

----

Hey that's it for today :) sorry for not updating, I had two exams today and had to prepare for them. The updates will most likely not be regular until the next holiday.

And wow, thank you. I'm gone for a few day and bam, 745 reads. Thank you so much for sticking with me and giving me feedback!!!! <33

And thank you @euroselle for the cute message on my board, it made my day <3

C u soon and have a nice day <3

Hope you liked it :)

~N

07.09.22