Part-34

Disclaimer : All the characters written below are imaginary and a work of pure fiction. There is no resemblance to any incident or situation and is written as work of fiction.

Teja went to the kitchen of her house to get her breakfast. It was 10:30 and she had to leave in half an hour for her hospital. Karan had dropped her home at about 5:30 in the morning and she had gone to sleep after that.

"Good morning mumma...." She gave her mother a side hug and started to toast her bread.

"I'll make you coffee...." Her mom said lovingly and started to heat the milk. "Kab aayi kal?"

"5-5:30 baje...." She said honestly. "I told you nuh phone pe emergency case tha...."

"Aaj bhi emergency hoga?" Her mother asked trying to control her laugh.

"Mat....matlab?" Teja looked at her immediately.

"Nahi bas puch rahi hoon....emergency aaj hoga?" She said trying to hide her smile.

"Mumma emergency achanak aati hai....mujhe kaise pata hoga abhi se?" She said not looking at her mother and started to eat.

"Sahi hai....waise last teen mahine mein kuch zyaada hi emergency nahi aa rahi hai?" Her mom asked sheepishly and Teja closed her eyes in embarassment.

Is she guessing that i am lying?

"Aaj kab khatam hoga duty?" Her mom asked softly.

"11:30...." She said without looking at her mother. Her duty would end at 8 but right now that won't be possible to say.

"Thik hai...." Her mom gave her the coffee cup and went to the living room.

*****

Teja finished her duty at 8 at night as decided and came out to see Karan's car in the parking lot. Her car was still at the service centre so she had anyway not brought her car.

She walked to his jeep and saw him in the driver seat with his eyes closed.

She knocked the window and karan immediately opened his eyes and opened the child lock. She sat in the passenger seat and smiled at him.

"Chalein?gym?" He asked happily and started the car.

They chatted happily and reached the gym. They did the formalities of her enrollement and went upstairs.

They went to the respective male and female changing rooms and changed and came to the instrument area.

Karan looked at her shocked. She was doing her stretching and warm up looking at the mirror and he could see her back facing her. For the first time he had seen her in such clothes. She had worn a tank top and fitted leggins and over the tank top she had worn a loose crop top over the tank top. Her features were properly accentuated. He gulped as his eyes travelled from her waist to her hips as she did her warm ups.

He quickly looked away.

What the hell are you doing. Stop staring like that.

He quickly took in a few breathes and went and stood beside her. She looked at him and smiled and continued her stretching.

"Will you do weights?" He asked looking at her as he started his warm up.