Chapter 74 : Dying

Season 3 : Chapter 18

Time : 4 : 07 a.m.

m

While most of the students of Class-D were sleeping inside their tents and taking their final rest before knowing the results of the exam, a certain beige haired girl who was the 'lifeline' of the class, quietly got out of her tent with her narrow...

While most of the students of Class-D were sleeping inside their tents and taking their final rest before knowing the results of the exam, a certain beige haired girl who was the 'lifeline' of the class, quietly got out of her tent with her narrowed eyes surveying every nook and cranny of the now empty camp.

Since it was now dawn, and the sun was slowly rising, a small amount of light illuminated through the canopy of the woods, making the area appear more visible to the eyes without the use of any external sources like fire or torch.

'Seems like he is already gone in his adventure, huh? Perfect timing.'

Kushida Kikyou, the traitor of Class-D smiled to herself before taking quiet, slow steps towards the tent of Koenji Rokusuke, which was being occupied by the spy of Class-C, Ibuki Mio.

'Now all I have to do is wake that Class-C bitch up, and we can start our plan. We can't miss this final chance at any costs.'

However much to her happiness, it seemed that she didn't have to put the extra effort of waking the Class-C girl up as she got out of her tent with a small yawn, before her eyes fell on the now smirking Kushida.

"Let's go meet with Ryuuen. It seems like Ayanokouji is already gone."

"Yeah. We can't miss this chance in the slightest."

"Do you have any idea where he might be when we find him?"

"It's nothing exact, but from Ryuuen's prediction, he would most likely be by the cliff when we catch him. Why do you ask?"

"No...I just wanted to know if this plan is even worth it in the first place."

A slightly nervous look formed on Kushida's face as she started to remember the last incident when she went against her leader.